OT Multiple Posts

I'm sorry about any grief I might have caused your mailbox from my multiple posts RE: Looking to Identify a Wood.. FWIW my news-out server wasn't able to send the message when I posted it and it appears that it resent everytime I logged on with LookOut Express. The message was even sent to another server, Woodwork-L 6 times and I got a long, automated note from them 6 times about multiple posting. Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote