OT metal question

I have a stainless counter top and backsplash behind the stove and sink. All of the seams are MIG welded except the joint between the backsplash and top.. Does anyone know of a source for stainless moulding (mini cove?) or even some type of epoxy or liquid steel type material that would hold up.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.