This is OT of the OT post, but if you've never seen the movie Ground
Hog Day you should rent it. One of the best movies of all time. It's
too bad Bill Murray didn't take up wood working along with all of the
other hobbies he mastered in the movie.
PS As for Janet and Justin: If you lack talent I guess you have to
resort to other means to sell CDs.
Fortunately (or un, depending on your perspective) I missed the event
but was brought up to speed today. My thoughts:
* Mmmmmm - a breast. Unnnnnnngggggg
* Gaaaack - Janet's breast. Ewwwwwwwww
* Wow - how DOES that sunburst stay on there - sorta pinned like a
* Ehhhhh - nice try Justin and Janice. Yaaaawwwwnnnn.
* Heeeeyyy - maybe Michael could get a little of that for his next face
job. Uhuh, uhuh.
Owen Lowe and his Fly-by-Night Copper Company
Offering a shim for the Porter-Cable 557 type 2 fence design.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.