OT - GOOGLEFIGHT

Tue, Jul 22, 2003, 7:08am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mybluelight.com (Chris) says: For those of you who would rather cut off a finger than stain cherry, you are in good company... Stain cherry - 60,800 Cut off finger - 844,000

You never stain cherry, you paint it. Everyone should know that. I got it in writing even. paint pine 125,000 paint cherry 215,000

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

glue with clamps 47,400 glue with brads 10,800

Reply to
Bruce Farley

Reply to
WALT K

Which means you work by a window, or with kerosene light, too, right?

There's a test: kerosene vs. WD40. Kero 153,000, WD40 50,500.

Charlie Self

"If our democracy is to flourish, it must have criticism; if our government is to function it must have dissent." Henry Commager

Reply to
Charlie Self

Reply to
jo4hn