OT a bit - Searching for old posts to the WRECK

Is there away to search through a historical database of the WRECK posts? If so, how do you do it?

thanks pops

Reply to
Pops

Doug Winterburn

As Doug said try Google...or do as I did and download the free basic Copernic program which searches with a dozen different engines... Been tempted to spring for the two much more comprehensive Copernic programs but am too cheap to spend the money...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G

Worked like champ. I found EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks!!!

Didn't even know this capability existed. It is now saved in my favorites.

p>

Reply to
Pops

It's even cooler if you're a Linux user, which you're not of course, but maybe once you know a thing exists you can figure out how to get it for Windows.

If I want to google for something, the fastest way is to hit alt-F2, which pops up a "run" box (same thing in Windows I think) and then I type little shortcuts like this:

gg:hand plane history

Reply to
Silvan