OT: 23rd Wedding Anniversary

It seems that after 23 years I'm out of gift ideas so while working in my shop I came up with something kind of fun to give to my wife.

Would all of you please join me in wishing my wife a 23rd anniversary?

email her at snipped-for-privacy@uswest.net.

Thanks

Gary (oh lovey dear) W.

Reply to
GeeDubb

"GeeDubb" wrote in news:bt7fbn$3mbof$1@ID-

125725.news.uni-berlin.de:

Look in you mailboxes. I hope I got your names and email addresses right.

Reply to
Han

"GeeDubb" wrote in news:bt7fbn$3mbof$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-125725.news.uni-berlin.de:

My Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: Reason: Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

Reply to
Han