FS: Woodworking books (UK)

Sorry if you don't welcome for sale posts on this group as I couldn't see anything about this in the FAQ and I was unsure where to offer my book collection for sale.

I have a woodworking book collection in mint condition. Most books have never been read and are now surplus to my requirements. Please e-mail me if you are interested in any of the following:

Basic Woodworking Techniques [Hardcover] by Burrows, Dick

1 £12.50 The Home Workshop Planner: Ideas on How to Plan, Equip and Use Your Own Home... 1 £17.50 Woodturning Wizardry [Paperback] by Springett, David 1 £18.50

Make Money from Woodturning [Paperback] by Phillips, Ann; Phillips, Bob

1 £12.50

Electric Woodwork: Using Power Tools in Woodworking [Paperback] by Broun...

1 £14.00

How to Build 50 Classic Furniture Reproductions [Paperback] by Burch, Monte

1 £8.00

Collins Complete Woodworker's Manual [Hardcover] by Jackson, Albert; Day, David

1 £14.00

The Book of Boxes: the Complete Practical Guide to Box Making and Box Design...

1 £12.00

Wood Finishes [Hardcover] by Rustin, R.

1 £13.50

Basics: Cabinetry [Paperback] by Allen, Sam

1 £6.00

Picture Framing (Manual of Techniques) [Hardcover] by Scholes, David

1 £12.00

Keeping "Nyala" in Style: How to Improve a Classic Boat and Maintain Her... Listing ID: 0627K852706 Edit 1 £5.00

Novelty Clocks for Woodworkers [Hardcover] by Haigh, Raymond

1 £15.00

Complete Manual of Wood Veneering [Paperback] by Lincoln, William A.

1 £10.50

Biscuit Joiner Handbook [Paperback] by Foster, Hugh

1 £7.00

Turning Techniques [Paperback] by Bulzone, Marisa

1 £7.00

John Sainsbury's Woodworking Shop [Hardcover] by Sainsbury, John

1 £12.00

The New Router Handbook [Paperback] by Spielman, Patrick

1 £8.00

Making Woodwork Aids and Devices [Paperback] by Wearing, Robert

1 £7.00

John Sainsbury's Router Workshop [Hardcover] by Sainsbury, John A.

1 £7.50

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew