FS tools heads up

If anyone is in the Syracuse/Fingerlakes/southernteir area, and is in the market for some tools, I keep reading a classified for a Grizzly TS and Grizzly 14" band saw. Unfortunately for me I have no job to supply the money or the BS would now be taken. However if anyone is interested the info can be found in the online site of the "citizen" out of Auburn. just a heads up

Reply to
Young Carpenter