FS: Rockwell Woodworking Machinery-Mesa, AZ

Rockwell/Delta Unisaw, 2hp/3phase, has a phase converter and runs on single phase 220VAC House current. Biesemeyer 52" Fence. Even has its dust door. Will need a new wood extension top made for it soon. Comes with miter gauge, a dado head and an extra blade, $650

Rockwell/Delta 8" Long Bed Jointer. 220VAC Single phase. Enclosed base, nice shape. $750

Rockwell 18" Variable Speed Heavy Duty scroll saw, model 40-601. Has factory Baldor 90VDC motor and digital control on it. With Stand. $350

Rockwell, Overarm Router Shaper. Nice machine, great for plunge cuts, mortising etc. Has a foot pedal for making the plunge cuts. Has a shaper fence. Motor can be put under the table for standard routing and shaping. Runs on 220VAC Single phase house current. $750

Rockwell, 14" Bandsaw. Enclosed base model, I believe it has a factory Rockwell 1hp motor. Runs on single phase. $375

All equipment runs very well and ready to use. It is all located in Mesa, AZ just East of Phoenix. I very much prefer a local inspection/pickup, otherwise, crating and freight charges are the buyers responsibility.

I can supply pictures upon request. I will have pics up at the link below very soon.

Marty

480-967-2949
Reply to
Marty Escarcega

[...]

I can supply pictures upon request. I hope to have pictures of the machinery up on the link below sometime Saturday 10/25/03

Giving first crack to those of you that might be interested before it goes up on eBay next weekend.

480-967-2949
Reply to
Marty Escarcega