FS: Rockwell Delta HD shaper and 6X48 belt sander, more

Available in Raleigh, NC area:

Vintage Rockwell Delta HD shaper. Older model with cast iron skirt, 3-phase motor, fence, etc. Complete with 1/2" arbor. $400

Rockwell Delta 6X48 belt sander/finishing machine on enclosed factory base,

3-phase motor, tilting work table, etc. $300

Timesavers 6X48 Mini-Belt auto feed surface sander. Very unusual machine,

3-phase motor. $250

Must sell asap due to loss of space. Also have restorable vintage Rockwell Delta 10" Unisaw, Grizzley 3hp single-phase 4-bag dust collector with approx

30 ft of 4" hose, vintage Buffalo USA 18" floor drill press, roller conveyor and much more. Check return e-mail address and let me know your needs, make offers, etc. MUST SELL! Many thanks, Lance
Reply to
Uncle Lucky

Lance,

Please let me know what you want for the dust collector.

you can get me at

moc . arezrev @ vbr_remove_this (reverse the above)

Reply to
Rob V

Lance, I'm interested in the timesaver and had sent you an email and it was reject by the ISP, can you send me a digital picture of the machine, if it is what I'm looking for your price is acceptable, let me know asap. thanks, Ed Angell snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Ed Angell