FS: RAS + Drill Press My Junk = Your Gloat.

In Near North suburbs of Chicago- pickup only, way the heck too heavy to ship.

**** My Junk = Your Gloat **** These crap^h^h^h fine tools have gotta go... I need the workshop space- Cannot get new tools unless old ones go. More importantly: unless the next interview pans out, need money more than tools.

Delta RAS. Yes, it worked when I turned it on today but... Crappy condition, dust covered, not used for real work in at least 10 years. All swivels do, swivel locks lock, tilts tilt. Needs return spring, blade on it is old, dull and 12", lock missing & bypassed- switch works. Wired for 220, can be re-wired for 110. Stand is solid, good shape, table is fair from what I can see of it thru the dust. No model plate found but motor has Delta # 438-02-314-0911 if that means anything to anyone. To bring this back to pristine condition is a project unto itself that I do not need any more of these. Better used models on auction for $500 and up. $250? $200? What's it worth? Best offer over $150 gets it. You clean it up, you get the gloat.

Powerkraft floor model drill press model 452. Vintage tool from early/mid 70's. Variable speed (500 to 20,000) Doubles as router and shaper. **I DO NOT have the router/shaper heads**. 110v, safety interlock w/chuck key, works well thru all speed ranges but lower speeds are a bit noisy. Needs some minor TLC and maintenance to restore to new. Same as the Delta- it's covered in dust due to lack of use. $200 or best over 175.

Contact email has spam traps- remove the obvious to find me...

snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net

Reply to
Victor Radin

Says who?

Reply to
kenji

It's the law.

Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

I saw it on star trek or something like that.

Reply to
Victor Radin

Can't you double the kids up in a room so that you'll have a bedroom to put some of the old stuff in?

Reply to
juan fandango

And they also had the tranporter on Star Trek too!

Reply to
Robert Johnson