FS: Lumber in Florida -- WON'T LAST

Two items of interest for those in Florida or south Georgia:

  1. Today & tomorrow only Akira Wood in Gainesville, FL is having it's annual Yard Sale. These folks build high-end components and this is when they make room for new inventory. They currently have pretty good amounts of:
8/4 black walnut slabs $4.00 BF 4/4 Makore slabs $4.00 BF ash 4/4 & 8/4 sapele $2.00 BF They also have a lot of overrun architectural moldings of all kinds made from a wide variety of material. There's a pretty good amount of walnut & makore, but their sale usually goes pretty quickly. Email me off-line IF you want more info.

  1. I have a lot of 4/4 air-dried appalachian red oak & white oaks; much more than I can use in the near future. I'd like to sell some of these boards for .50 BF. Please email me if you're interested.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Greenberg

Gary Greenberg