FS in Tucson: 4" Plastic Dust Collector Accessories

I recently upgraded my shop dust collection system to 5" metal ductwork. As a result, I have a supply of plastic 4" dust collector accessories available. If anyone expresses interest, I will provide an exact count of accessories, but those items available are numerous elbows, y's, couplings, blast gates, one 6" jointer hood, and flexible

4" ductwork. Price: $2 per item and $1 per foot for the flex hose.

Would prefer to sell to someone in or willing to pick up in the Tucson area.

Please respond in the newsgroup and I will provide contact information.

PS: I also have a 9 foot single bay garage door available for $25.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

what a coincidence. I'm in the process of setting up DC and using 4" plastic, and I'm in Tucson. and I think you're a short distance from my sister's house (Tanque Verde loop area). call me if you want- 991 4909 Bridger

Reply to
nospam

Bridger,

Will give you a call tomorrow night (12/4); I figured it was too late tonight when I read your message.

Mark

Reply to
Mark & Juanita