FS: Green & Green book

For sale:

"Green & Green, Furniture and Related Designs" by Randell Makinson

isbn # 0-87905-125-6 Original price $29.95

Used, excellent condition. No rips, stains, bent pages etc...Beautiful book with both color and b&w pictures. $18 plus USPS charges

Rick

Rick Stein

"Greene and Greene?" I like those guys too!

David

Reply to
Bannerstone

Rick Stein wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net:

Hi Rick, Do you take Paypal? I am intetested in the book if no one else has already spoken for it.

Reply to
Michael Burton