Subject Author Posted Replies

Every fume white oak plywood?
I'm making a magazine rack where a large design element is going to be cantilevered shelves slightly larger than a magazine. They will be oriented horizontally and only supported on one side. Rather...
3
3

[PICTURES] Does this wooden structure violate laws of physics?
My 6 year old son built this structure with three supporting columns on the bottom. When time came to destroy it in a spectacular fashion, I suggested pulling out the middle column so that it would...
25
25

finishing birch plywood
I have built some kitchen cabinets with maple face frames and birch plywood. I am trying to finish the plywood so that it looks light in color very similar to what it looks like with out anything on...
7
7

Play Free On Sportingbet.com
Hello, A new offer to bet !! Play free on use this link : Luck http://www.argentmaxfacile.com/sportingbet.htmGood

Robert's "popper" on OSWO, under water based lacquer
** ** --------------------------------------------- http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/robertsformulaphotos.html--------------------------------------------- Woodworking
5
5

Pantograph?
I'm trying to make a custom pistol grip and wondered if anyone thinks the Craftsman Router Pantograph would do that? I have a baked clay model to go from. If Craftsman won't work, does anyone have any...
16
16

Wooden Kayak Building
I was searching the net for table saw outfeed ideas and ran across this website: affiliation, just a cool process with lots of pics. Dave http://www.arenalkayaks.com/build.htmlNo

A 'Man's' Hand Power Planer
Damn well has a man's price too. I could put up a complet shop for less than that. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso
12
12

Air nailers
I have several air nailers and staplers that don't get much use. As a result they get "gunked" up from non-use. What's a good solvent for cleaning them? Max
6
6

Wooden Fence 2x4s
I am in the process of putting up a wooden privacy fence. All the posts are set and am at the point of fastening the 2x4s in between. My question now is, do I put in 2 or 3 horizontal 2x4s. Will using...
11
11

A #5 Bailey
As a novice woodbutcher, I don't know what to do or what not to do. My wife's dad died a few days ago and she brought home his # 5, guess early '50's. The rear handle is broken and the long screw is...
5
5

It's the Collet, Stupid. Was: It Finally Happened to Me
Paranoid over my spiral upcut bit climbing out of the collet, see Message ID 230820071732000356% , I went to the Borg today and bought a pair of split ring pliers so I could take my collets apart....
2
2

Wood Grain Filler
In the past, I've used Enduro water base transparent grain filler in my projects with good success. This was made by a company called Compliant Spray Systems. Since they've now merged with General...
1
1

FS cherry and walnut. Roswell, GA
Kiln dried cherry for sale. Professionally cut and dried around 2001. Stored in my dehumidified basement ever since. From Iowa. all cherry is 8-9' long 8/4 (measures 2 1/4" thick) 8-12" wide. FAS...

nifty looking band saw jig
G'day all, Came across the following site and thought it may prove of interest. Some interesting clamps and jigs. You have to email for prices- that always turns me of. Worth a look though.
1
1