Subject Author Posted Replies

What kinds of plywood do you usually use ? What end use do you use plywood for ?
Now I'm conducting a market research for plywood . Could you please advise me "what kinds of plywood you usually use and for what end use do you use the plywood" ? Could you please specify as detail...
12
12

Coloring Brass
Seems like the topic of matching antique brass comes up from time to time on this group. Brass can be colored chemicly to achieve an antiqued color or patina. Below is a post I saved from many years...

Benches with folding back to make table?
A local guy used to make benches where the back would pivot as a unit. Putting two together and latching the backs made a picnic table with attached bench seats. Unfortunately, the craftsman who made...
2
2

OT: Hilarity for dog lovers.
I have never felt more sorry for a dog in my life. LOL Especially funny as a friend of mine has one of the kindest dogs on the planet, also a Dobie. http://www.attackchi.org.au/kits.htm
12
12

Work Sharp 3000
Has anyone had any experience with the Work Sharp 3000? It had a good write up but wondering how it works in the real world
2
2

GARDEN BENCH
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan http://www.blackanddecker.com/projectcenter/ProjectDetail.aspx?DOC_ID=p_2_99_23589_23590.htmlJOATWhat

Temporarily dried up
Wow. Retired life is a bitch when your only real hobby is woodbutchering and you can't think of a new project that feels interesting or is even uninteresting but necessary in the home. Bummer. I...
36
36

TS-Aligner Fall 2007 Promotional Offer!
Hi Folks! Every year I post a special offer here on rec.woodworking to show my appreciation for all your help and support. This year is no different. TS-Aligner Fall 2007 10% Mail-in Rebate Offer! Buy...
66
66

Hand Tool Heaven
Anyone ready to move to Maine?
8
8

SOS: Just Fell - A BIG Mimosa
May end up in the fire place. Located mid Willamette Valley Oregon. Respond if interested. Dan
4
4

OT: What a day!
We bought a new car for my Wife Saturday and decided to take it out for a little shake down drive today. There's a lake about 90 miles south of here so we headed out for a short trip to sight see and...
15
15

Dado questions
I have a Delta 715 and have purchased my first dado set. The arbor does not accommodate the full stack with the standard left and right side blade stabalizers. Are there alternative stablizers...
2
2

Dewalt planer problem
When surfacing some 2x6 redwood planks, the Dewalt planer makes a clunking nose with the cutting head hesitated and jumped up a little in a cyclical fashion about every couple of seconds. This results...
3
3

Fein and Festool vacuums?
This is idle curiosity at this point because I just bought a used festool CT22. I was trying to work up the nerve to buy a Fein III when I saw the Festool at a great price. But for anyone who has seen...
6
6

Opinions on this old bandsaw
Woodworker's 15" BandSaw - $75 'n I don't have a bandsaw (yet), do you think it would be worth it to take a look at this one? What should I look for in something that is this old? By the picture, it...
11
11