Subject Author Posted Replies

Get the secret ........Everybody else is.....
Get the message from one of the best Money Attraction coach in the world http://thesecret.ez123go.com

My solution to a recent problem.
I am just a tinkerer in the workshop. Recently I was working on a project that required a groove in the end of a one inch round dowell. As luck would have it the groove needed to be within a few...
1
1

Update - Cane
Got the can laminated from some of the oak flooring the kid had given me, but then got involved in life for awhile. Dig get a chance a few days ago to run it thru the planer, and take it down to one...

Update - Halloween Yard Art
Well, the older son's family finally decided on the halloween yard art they wanted. I'd gotten a sheet of OSB (just uer $6 for a 4X8' sheet, tax included), so decided to go out and start some...
5
5

Gloat Times Two
Hi all - Went to an auction in Lima OH which featured a lot of WW tools and also lumber. Notices 4 nice Sheraton cherry bedposts with finials, which I had priced a while back for a potential job....
4
4

Cutting longish curve in plywood.
I'm making some yard items for youth activities. One of them is a football. Here is a picture of somethig real close to what I will be doing: . I've used the search function here for advice but didn't...
14
14

Wood Hauling Truck For Computer Geeks
Kinda makes you wonder what peoples have got in mind, doesn't it? JOAT "I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth." "Really? Why not?" "I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."
13
13

FA: Woodmaster 725 planer
http://301url.com/Woodmaster725

SCULPTED DINING CHAIR - PDF
"I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth." "Really? Why not?" "I don't know, thur. I didn't athk." http://www.arbortech.com.au/upload/pdfs/dining-chair.pdf

'Aging' cherry
I'm just about done cutting, planning and sanding the components for a small cherry project. The wood is noticibly lighter now, after sanding and planning than when I started with the raw stock. Will...
13
13

Lumber Nixa, MO 65714
Any one ever dealt with Hardwood lumber in Nixa, MO 65714 ? I came across their web page below, offering free shipping. I wonder what the quality is like? I used to use curly woods, but they are out...

Parquet flooring
Hi, We removed carpet from Sitting room and other downstairs rooms and found it has parquet flooring. Now, we are thinking of maintaining it and I wonder if you know of any near Reading that does...
3
3

Vise jaws
I just finished a couple of vise jaws and was wondering what opinions you all had about lining them with leather. My original idea was to put wrap a 1.75" maple core with a couple of 1/8" skins on...
4
4

swinging chair help
I have seen a wooden hammoc style chair a few years ago and finally decided to make my own and have a question regarding board separation. I drew a quick sketch of the style to better explain what I...
8
8

Hitachi M12V speed control bypass
I posted awhile back about problems I was having with the speed control on my Hitachi M12v. Specifically, that it wouldn't hold the speed it was set at. Now the problem has gotten worse and it will...
4
4