Subject Author Posted Replies

APOTHECARY CHEST
JOAT "I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth." "Really? Why not?" "I don't know, thur. I didn't athk." http://www.freeapothecaryplans.com/
2

INSPIRATION - Flag Display Case
Still not even close to what I'm looking for. JOAT "I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth." "Really? Why not?" "I don't know, thur. I didn't athk." http://www.gcwoodworks.com/Flag%20D13.jpg
4

INSPIRATION - Carved PC Hardware Case
This is not even close to what I was looking for. JOAT "I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth." "Really? Why not?" "I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."
1
1

Bird House Plans Needed......pls
hi all, I've just spent 7 weeks in the hospital, and was looking forward to building some birdhouses as as means of therapeutic value, as well as help our feathered friends along for the winter. Is...
7
7

giant chess set plan
Hi, I would like to make a giant outdoor chess set, and would like to get hold of some suitable plans. I am probably going to make something flat or 2D on a circular base as I have no turning skills...

OT- Beer prices gonna go up. Doh!
Hmmm. Fuel for the car or beer in my belly? Your favorite fermented malted barley beverage might increase in price soon... (This might be old news for some, but I just came across this one)
1
1

Seasonal Trees
Sorta on topic, it's wood. Christmas is just around the corner, for some of us it's next month for the younger ones it's still about 2 months away. Anyway, as a kid in the 60's the magic of having the...
27
27

Totally OT - Kenny Rogers' special message to the England XV
On the eve of the big match tomorrow night in Paris Kenny Rogers delivers a message of encouragement to the England squad: am so nervous i can't sleep and thought i would share it with you. w
4
4

Is a 1/16 dremel router bit made?
I checked around and only found an 1/8" dremel router bit. I am making a fretboard from walnut. Will the 1/16" dremel carving bit work to make slots? Thanks, Ron
17
17

Door transition moulding
I have laminate flooring that meets tile flooring in a doorway. I need to create my own moulding for the seam. What is a good wood that is 1) durable, 2) can be routed (router) and 3) stained (for...
3
3

Why all the TS and hardly any BS
I've been perusing craigslist looking for a BS but don't see nearly as many of them as I do TS or jointer Ads. The few I do find are never at 'rock bottom' prices like the TS posts are (fairly easy to...
28
28

Triton TPT15 (Grizzly G0477) Thicknesser/Moulder Review - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, Just finished a review of the cool new Triton TPT15 15" Planer/Moulder machine. Grizzly have a rebadge of it also (G0477) so the review is pertinent to that model too. it helps!

Up to me butt in congeleum, congoline, whatever.
I just uncrated a Delta table saw and was absolutely amazed by how much slop was all over this thing. The darn thing was dripping on one end and waxy-like solidified grease on the other. What a...
12
12

your thoughts on metric
I am getting a bit fed-up with the 15/32...13/64... and the rest of the crap measurements we use here. Why shouldn't I go to what the rest of the world uses? Metric. Please no political BS. Seems like...
202
202

Keeping a board flat
I'm going to build a leeboard for a sea kayak currently under construction. I would like to get this very knowledgable group's opinion on the best way to keep it flat once it's been dimensioned. In...
2
2