Subject Author Posted Replies

TOY PADDLEWHEEL BOAT
I'm sure there's someone, somewhere, hat has never seen anything like this. We used to make them when we were kids with no plans at all. So why do adults today need plans? JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce....

CHEST
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.rona.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentServlet?assetId=1216&langId=-1JOAT...

SIDEWALK ELECTRIC CAR - PDF
Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT Kids | Vintage Projects

TOY BOX.
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.leeswoodprojects.com/toy_box.htmlJOATViet

TOY CHEST
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT We sell woodworking plans, projects with full instructions and specialty hardware and kits for some...

Camellia Oil
I know this is not a high ticket number, so please give me a pass on telling me so--but I am curious. Is there any real difference between Camellia oil for tools and garden variety vegetable oil, or...
3
3

TRUCK TOY BOX
I'm not sure I can make that much sense out of this, on the other hand I have still not had my second cuppa. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are...
1
1

ENTRYWAY STORAGE BENCH
I think it'd make a nice toy box, or blanket chest. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT

NICE TOY BOX/STORAGE CHES
I like a design like this. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT free wood toy box plans, how to build a toy box

FAITH CHEST
I h ave no idea what a "faith chest" is suposed to be for, and don't care to know. I am taking it that they have something to do with religion, which I have nothing whatsoever to do with, I am...
2
2

TOY STORAE
I think something like this would only be good for older kids - you'd have enough problems with a younger kid just getting them to toss their toys into a toy box. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been...

Trend mortise & tennon jig opinion wanted
I saw a demo of this jig on the woodworking channel site / British Woodworking clip. It seemed like it is a pretty neat jig. Have any of got this jig and what do you think of it? Thanks
4
4

FILM CAN CANNON
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/thermo/thermo2.htmlJOAT
1
1

BABY RATTLE
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.turningtools.co.uk/projects/rattle/rattle.htmlJOAT

AUTO GIRO - PDF
I believe this should be spelled gyro. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT Build an Auto Giro Plans