Subject Author Posted Replies

Removing old veneer from a concave draw front.
I am restoring an old mahogany veneer desk and refacing the draws. The flat draws I just run over the jointer but, the center draw has a concave face. Iron and steam maybe? Suggestions. Thanks
1
1

Ebay Items?
I am looking into getting a router and a dovetail jig. I went to woodcraft and the prices are pretty high for someone just getting into this. What do you guys think of these for someone starting out?...
13
13

FREE KENTUCKY TOBACCO STICKS
free tobacco sticks. we have about 4 thousand. about 40 miles south of Lexington Kentucky near Danville. come and get them

GOTHIC BENCH - PDF
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tents/chair11gothicbench.pdfJOATViet

OT: Veteran's Day (OT in this case = On Topic)
I wasn't going to post anything as this venue can be a really strange place to be. But after watching the morning news and watching the vets speak about the day's ceremonies I felt like I needed to...
57
57

BETTER TOY BOX
Personally it doesn't thrill me much. JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT...

TOY CHEST/BENCH
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT See related links to what you are looking for.

U. S. Navy Corsair.
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p15.phpJOATViet

testing to see if posts
this is a test
1
1

TOY BUS
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p10.phpJOATViet

Dovetail Instructions Needed
All, A recent garage sale provided me with a slightly used Craftsman dovetail template # 315.25790. Unfortunately, no instructions were with the template and one set of spacers appears to be missing....
9
9

AUTO
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p23.phpJOATViet

AUTO AND HOUSE TRAILER
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p24.phpJOAT

testing the disscuss
just testing the system to make sure the groups are working

TOY AIRCRAFT CARRIERS
Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p34.phpJOAT