Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Woodworking Enthusiasts
There, fixed it for ya'

www.200836.com---Business Opportunities for everyone
if you want to know any information about 2008 beijing Olympic games ,please contact me or visit : my MSN: e-mail: yahooID: QQ:846233546 Skype:a200836 ICQ:391836515 or leave your e-mail or msn-number...

Moisture testing
Has anyone used a VOM to test for moisture in wood? If so, how can this be done? The wood-moisture meters are somewhat expensive, so I'm looking for alternative methods. Thanks.
2
2

OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back
Well, after a three year stint at trying to get a house built (Actual build time 1 1/2 years and a contractor that couldn't finish the job). A crashed computer with my restore disks stored somewhere...
28
28

What is it? CCVII
Just posted set number 207: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
24
24

opinions on minwax tung oil for kitchen cabinets please
Thinking about replacing the kitchen cabinets. One option is to get custom built unfinished cabinets. I am not worried about staining them but over the years the only finished that I have used that...
2
2

iturra design catalog
As far I know, they do not have a website. You can contact them at: 888-722-7078. I believe this number is still good. Paul T.
6
6

Raised Glue Lines
What causes raised glue lines? I have done two projects where this has cropped up on me. One was a cherry table and the other a walnut dresser. Days after sanding (and varnishing) I noticed a small...
13
13

Woodburst Stains
Has anyone been able to contact this company lately? I bought some of their products a couple of years ago, and would like to do business with them again, but their website seems to be down. Does...
3
3

Any thoughts "window trim"
Well I bought and installed a 35inch wide..by 46 high Anderson Arch window...and need to finish the inside with interior window trim.. I could purchase direct from Anderson but the price was a bi...
7
7

truing rough cut big leaf maple
wood working 101 i was given about a 1000? bf, a full size PU truck loaded as full as i could get it without side racks, of very rough cut (Volkswagen mill), full dimension 2" x 4-6-8-10-12" x...
3
3

Milwaukee 5625 Router
I'm wondering if anybody has experience with this router in a router table using the T handle to adjust height rather than a router lift mechanism. There's a really negative review on Amazon referring...
10
10

Great Place to get the home hardware, tools and supplies
has very good collection of products and prices are good too. Currently they are running a promotion, Coupon code 'savebig20' gives $20 off $100. Check it out.

Sugatsune 388 Series Folding Bracket
Does anyone have experience with the Sugatsune 388 Series Folding Bracket? was planning to use them for a 24"x24" flip-up table in the walk-in closet. Could someone describe how this bracket's...

REVIEW - Tortech Stepdown Transformer
Here's one for the Aussies looking to run U.S. 115v power tools on Australian 240v circuits! it helps! http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/tortechstepdown.htmHope