Subject Author Posted Replies

DUCK DECOY
Be kinda neat to scale one way up and put it in the front yard. JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to. http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5080/duck.htm
2

PATIO CHAIR
Don't recall posting this one before. Not exactly what I was looking for, or even close really, but looks like a pretty decent looking chair. JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.

INSPIRATION - Balcony Panel
Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to. Your best source for high quality & innovative woodworking tools, finishing supplies, hardware, lumber & know-how. Find everything you need to make your...

Wood working classes or groups in Chattanooga, TN
Hi, Does anyone know of any wood working classes or groups who meet in the Chattanooga, TN area? Thanks, Tammy
4
4

Hand Planing rough stock
I'm looking to start my next project and was thinking of hand planing all the stock to build it. As an armature who's barely used a little block plane am I crazy? Or can the skill of hand planing a...
15
15

eBay: Veritas medium shoulder plane
http://easyurl.net/Veritas

where to buy wood on internet?
I would like to go to a web site and order plywood, melamine, etc. and get it delivered to my garage. Is there something like that beside Home Depot or Lowes that offer very limited selection? If so...
12
12

Re: Annual Repost: Woodshop Chicken/Sausage Gumbo
If you missed it the first time:
5
5

Joist weight chart or calculator?
Hello, I'd like to build a storage loft shelf in my shop where the front edge is suspended from the ceiling joists and the wall edge is lag bolted to the wall studs (with under cleat too). It would be...
5
5

Where to buy (not build) dust collector without bags
I want to buy a 2hp+ dust collector, put it outside my shop, and exhaust the sawdust to the outside. So, I don't need the big high micron filtration bags or the associated hardware. Where do I find...
7
7

What is it? CCIX
Set number 209 has just been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
34
34

Dust mask 3M 7907s/3M 6000
Looking for a full mask to protect my eyese while woodturning, I consider the full face mask 3M 7907 or the 6000 Anybody can give me feedback upon fogging ? My protective glasses tend to fog. What...

Small bugs found on shop floor
I'm in Lincoln CA, and my wife found some small bugs on the floor in the shop. The floor is concrete, and at first we thought maybe they were feeding on some sawdust on the floor, but I can't find...
4
4

FIRST Plane Purchase
Thinking about buying my first hand plane. I wathed a vid on that recommends a #4 smooth plane as a top 3 pick. I was looking at the Veritas #4 smooth plane, but I don't know a whole heck of a lot...
21
21

Project Runway/Next Great Chef
I think there should be a Project Runway/Next Great Chef type TV show for woodworkers. Give the 15 woodworkers a budget and a 2 day deadline to design and build something, and eliminate one each week....
15
15