Subject Author Posted Replies

help Paul get out of prison!
Paul Modrowski, who was wrongfully convicted of the murder of Dean Fawcett, is seeking release from prison. Modrowski, autistic, and then 18 years old, was convicted of Murder 1 on an "accountability"...

BANJO
Not bad. I really need to finish mine - fretless. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.homemadebanjo.org.uk/
9
9

Knotty pine panelling
I have about 100 1x6 8 foot long boards of distressed Knotty Pine Panelling and about 50 1x6 4 foot long boards from a Remodel job. I believe the paneling is from the 50's. I would like to see this...
1
1

Cast iron follies
I thought some of you guys would enjoy this. It all happened in the last two hours. My PM 719 mortiser arrived today. 8 inches of snow arrived yesterday (shut up, Houston and Daytona residents! ),...
23
23

Oh Hell, Look Up The Damn Tips Yourself
Gots no time for this, got things to look up for myself. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/index.htm
7
7

2X4 CLAMP
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/081505/index.htmJOATI

FILLING CRACKS WITH WOOD
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/013006/index.htmJOATI

NO-COST METAL RULER
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/112706/index.htmJOATI

CAM CLAMP.
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso Account Suspended
3
3

INSPIRATION - 12 X 20 Camera
Not sure if there are complete plans for this, so just posting it as inspration. I don't really check crap like this closely, because I'm not interested. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so...

CAM CLAMP
I just made a router jig with a cam incorporated to hold the stock. So thought I would find a couple of cam clamp plans and post 'em. I made a batch of cam clamps years back. Mine are all wood, scrap...

Rockler has the Jet JWTS-10CW2-JF 10'' Contractor Saw for $399
For anyone looking for a new table saw, this one seems like a good deal. You don't pay shipping if you can find one at a local retailer, otherwise shipping applies. * Convenient rail mounted on-off...
3
3

Questions & Opinions on older Craftsman Table Saw
I've had a 10 inch Craftsman Table Saw for about 25 years which I bought used and without an owner's manual. The saw has been used mostly for rough cuttings, nothing really exact. What I know, I've...
34
34

PC 690 router base question
I have been looking to get my first router. This is for occasional hobby use. I am thinking of getting either 690LR, a fixed base router ( $84) or 693LRPK, a kit with fix and plunge base($184). I have...
18
18

Glue Joint Failed Today
First time that happened - with good glue anyway. Am in the last stages of putting together my latest router jig, the one for routing chess pieces. Went to the shop to trim of excess, and to cut a few...
8
8