Subject Author Posted Replies

BUNK BED - PDF
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plyplans/plywoodplans_bunkbed.pdfJOATI

MODULAR STORAGE UNITS - PDF
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso See related links to what you are looking for.

STUDY CENTRE - PDF
do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso See related links to what you are looking for.

BLANKET BOX - PDF
Or, toy box, beer chest, whaever. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plyplans/plywoodplans_blanket%20box.pdf

Water Based Wipe On?
I've got one or two thousand square feet of hardwood walls. Not panel sheets, but T&G hardwood, mostly ash. It is ~50 years old & the original finish was slopped on with a mop. The finishers did the...
9
9

dust collector impeller rotation direction?
I'm sllllloooowwwwlllllyyyyyyy getting around (had some health problems and a flood in the shop) and installing my Oneida dust collector. I have a question for ye all about impellers. (I'm basically...
11
11

Olid based and water based polyurethane
What's the difference between oil based and water based polyurethane? Water based poly has lower odor and dries faster. If oil based poly does not have any advantages over water based this makes water...
6
6

plywood posts
I wanted to say I am sorry for any unwanted information. I have not been part of any of the google groups. I searched for a plywood group and I had no Idea how old any of the posts were. I know some...
2
2

OT: Memory lane. (Pun intended)
CBC archives - Canada's home for news, sports, lifestyle, comedy, arts, kids, music, original series & more.
9
9

OT Craigs List
There is a lot of talk here from time to time about Craig's List, so I thought I would try to sell a couple of items on it. Listed the items with no trouble each one about $300 or so. Got four replies...
28
28

Another Domino or DowelMax thread -
Some time ago, I had a few hand powertools stolen out of the garage. One thing I never replaced was my PC plate joiner. For small to medium blanks, I figured I could get by with a router slot cutter...
14
14

Re: OT - Finally - A Man's Honda Civic
Here is the video of it running, very scary. Drifting a ls1 swapped Honda Civic at Memphis Motorsports Park. The civette is real! Looks like it would be fun to drive. If you would like to see more...

Damned if I do \ don't? Domino thread -
Some time ago, I had a few hand powertools stolen out of the garage. One thing I never replaced was my PC plate joiner. For small to medium blanks, I figured I could get by with a router slot cutter...

Looking to build folding sawgorses
Looking to build folding sawhorses I need about four sawhorses to lay my sailboat mast (50') horizontally while I am doing the preparation work in the spring. Ideally, I should be able to transport...
19
19

I wonder what's kept under wraps?
A few years ago I attended a marketing lecture given by a very respected designer. One element of his presentation was his assertion that there are many, many items which have been invented and even...
93
93