Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? CCXXVII
Maybe this patent for a Weed Puller: help clear up item number 1212 this week. It sure looks like an awfully close match. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more....
26
26

Drawers
Installing some drawer slides on an old kitchen cabinets but when I install the drawers left corner sticks out further than the right when closed. I am sure the cabinets are to blame, for I know my...
1
1

4x10 plywood?
Anyone know where I can get 4x10 or 5x10 1/4" plywood in northern Illinois or southern Wisconson? Lou
6
6

Wii The People?
Sounds more like it. At a remove and like they say about another area where reality and actuality differ; 'it's like walking on the beach with socks on'. Regards, Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet...
3
3

Melamine discovery
I don't usually work with melamine, but need to cut some closet parts. My normal blades, a WWII and a Freud, chip the edges of melamine more than I can tough up and hide. I was ready to go out a drop...
6
6

LITTLE CANFIELD COFFER - PDF
- who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Corner chisel sharpening
I just got my Sorby 3/8 corner chisel delivered today and I need to hone it before I use it. I have used the scary sharp method on my other straight chisels and have excellent results. With the corner...
5
5

JJ-8 jointer
Assuming flat and coplaner tables -- anything else to look for on an older jointer? Any know issues with a JJ-8 ? It looks to have springs vs jack screws. Is that a big deal? My 6" Jet has jack...
1
1

New Dewalt Saw - Dewalt Support Response
Hello David, and thanks for using DEWALT's on-line support. At this time there are no plans to introduce this saw to the US market. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. If your...
3
3

Questions for those who have a Performax Drum sander
I have recently Purchased a used Performax 10/20 drum sander and have been having some fun with it. the first thing I did was to take a 1 1/4" x 8" x14" piece of some old redwood I had laying around...
14
14

MD WW Show - response to my email
I sent an email to The Woodworking Shows folks complaining about 2 main issues I saw at the recent Timonium show, and have seen over the last several years: the lack of variety and vendors running out...
10
10

ot: For the under 30 crowd
THE SPOILED UNDER 30 CROWD!!! If you are 30 or older you will think this is hilarious!!! (Please forgive some of the language.) When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious...

Camouflaging sap wood in red oak
I recently acquired several hundred bd ft of red oak from a neighbor. This deal was consumated with the understanding a fair amount of that stock would be used to build a could shelving units for the...
5
5

Source for dyed (green) bottle stopper blanks
My regular (and favorite) supplier Arizona Silhouette is out of the green bottle stopper blanks (in both boxelder and Maple). I'm looking for another supply. I did find: at $7.50 x2 it'd make an...
32
32

Silicon/sealant dispenser review
I install a lot of separate back splashes. In laminates, and solid surface. Also, I seal countertops around walls etc. For the last 25 years, I have used the same dispenser and it is the only one that...