Subject Author Posted Replies

Lobo 14inch bandsaw
I've seen a used 14" Lobo bandsaw advertised. Does anyone have any experience with Lobo and/or this bandsaw?

Project Time
No, I don't own it! - it's around the corner. Although my friends and I are putting somebody's kids through college... In order to get a larger shop, I'd have to move out to the suburbs and we don't...
27
27

Dust Collector Cycle Time
I don't have a dust collector presently but plan on one in a month or so. My primary tools are TS, RAS, Band Saw and Spindle Sander. I mostly build projects with birch ply and I also do large scale RC...
8
8

Ping: Tanus
I've added some pictures: http://tinyurl.com/2yt8y2Max
2
2

Ping: Tanus, More router table pics
I've added some pictures. Max

PC dovetail jig bits
Saw the recent posts regarding the PC 4210/4212 dovetail jig, so I thought I'd share a source for Whiteside replacement bits. These are the best prices I've found. And free shipping to boot!...

Ping Lew Hodgett
Hi Lew, On your advice, I got some epoxy and microballoons to fix the broken desk leg outlined in another post. I'm practicing on a piece of scrap as I write this, and that part seems to be going...
7
7

The woodworker's apprentice
My wife took this pic. Please don't call OSHA, I'm going to get him safety goggles as soon as I can... (He generally sits on that plywood prototype)...
3
3

Table
My sister father-in-law passed away about 4 months ago. He was a wood worker and has quiet few tools He has an old craftsman table saw at least 40 years old it's all cast iron, it's 110V so it's my...
5
5

RE: Red Neck Humor
There is wood involved so guess it qualifies as being on topic. You can see this one coming from two counties over, but it's still worth a grin. Enjoy +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "Hello, is this...
1
1

INSPIRATION - McGuiggan Clamp
?p=83 You ought to read the article that tells you how to make it. Neat. JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I...
2
2

Re: FRIEND :
SPAM: S - Stupid P - Pus-filled A - Asshole M - Moron
1
1

Router table
Thank you. I thrive on compliments Max
24
24

can you measure your Xacta fence please?
I'm thinking to make as set of rails and guide (tube) for an Xacta fence. What is the size of the rails? Is is 1.5" x 1.5" x 1/4" angle iron or 2" x 2". What is the thickness? What size is the guide...
6
6

dianeshif@embarqmail.com
http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/newstex/AFX-0013-22719658.htm