Subject Author Posted Replies

Earlex HVLP Sprayer
Anyone out there bought one of these sprayers -- and used it? The High Volume Low pressure type [ not the airless type ]. Did it work as advertised? More important still, has anyone used this type...
5
5

Glue and a chisel question
Been meaning to ask about the difference between Titebond 1-2-3. The only thing different is a slight variation in hold time and the waterproof vs water resistant issue. I buy and use pint size...
16
16

Rikon?
I haven't heard of this brand until I recently got a mailer from Woodcraft. They are pushing the 6" model for only $399 right now. That is an AWESOME price compared to the Steel City which I was...
11
11

Large Dust collector
I live in Ontario, Canada and want to purchase a large dust collection unit worth about $6000.00. Does anyone know of any companys I can contact? or which system would be recommended? I am thinking of...
2
2

Picket fence options
We want to put a picket fence up on our property. The purpose is to simply define the property line. There are no animals or children to keep out or in. There will be gardening going on inside of it...
7
7

What is it? CCXXII
As was suggested, I updated my header with a link to a few of my better posts, I've got a couple more comments on this but I'm short on time this morning so I'll have to get to it later.
29
29

Vista question
Ok, I just got a new laptop. After setting things up I found where outlook express used to be is microsoft mail. Well, I can;t find the newsgroups there. What gives? Is there a way to subscribe to the...
49
49

wood turning demo and open house in Baltimore MD
Hey All, I have no affiliation with this company other than I share the same first name with the owner- but he spells his incorrectly. Marc Mark Supik: Turned Vessels March 12 - 29, 2008 Creative...

for Leon, Charlie b, and other Domino users
Hey Guys, What do you think of this "accessory" to the Domino? Say you want to match up a rail to a leg or post and the indexing pins on the Domino are not suitable for any number of reasons. Do you...
1
1

Even Wood Shims!?
SFWIW, I used to tell the people who wrote the tech manuals to take the stuff home and ask their spouse to read it. If they didn't understand it, it was back to the rewrite desk time. Lew
60
60

Deck work - Cleaning and Polishing
Hello, We have a small wooden deck that I would like to clean and polish it up. The previous owner maintained it well (since the wood is still good). I am not a handyman type person. Having disclaimed...
1
1

Forstner Bits
I recently did a small project that required multiple hole that I drilled with a Forstner Bit. The holes were about a half inch in diameter and about and inch deep. Until this project I would use the...
17
17

Buy Trades Books
Buy IPT trades books and Audel trades books at... Ron http://www.unionmillwright.com/collectables6.htmlThanksMillwright

Minwax Stain Won't Dry
I don't stain things very often...maybe once a year, and I have never had any trouble before this. I used some Minwax Wood Finish stain on a piece of pine. I let it sit, as per the instructions, for...
5
5

30usd for sneaker www.cnbbiz.com
hello friend We are manufacturer/wholesaler branded sport shoes,clothings,watch,hat, with 3A quality with reasonable price.we are NO1 supplier in putian fujian china, we have own factory and accept...
7
7