Subject Author Posted Replies

woodshop auction in Baltimore County, MD on Saturday
Hello RecDotters, I posted this last night but saw no evidence of it. I also did not see my response to Leon's message in a different thread so I am reposting this morning. My apologies to anyone who...

My radical upside down Craftsman 10" Radial Sled Saw / Upside down table saw
3 photos and comments may offer the best explanation.
1
1

Something new
Now, only two posts show up, both spam, with a list of new posts down the side. When I click on one of those, I get an "all posts have expired or been deleted." A little less point to this every day,...
18
18

Yeah! New planer knives!
The replacement blades for my little 10" planer came in today, as did the "Mini Planer Pals" I ordered (a nice cheap alternative to the $70 set for small planers). According to my micrometer (which is...

Seduction Guides Reviews
Seduction guide review sites. I'm looking for a good seduction guide review site. (A site that reviews some of the numerous so called seduction guides out there.) Does anyone know of a good one? I...

An a-pawling infeed ripping question???
Pawls are useful after the cut on a table saw. Would adding another set of pawls on the infeed side of the blade be of any use to prevent kickback?
1
1

Woodshop tool auction in Baltimore County, MD
Hey All, (First the discalimer; I have no affiliation with the owner or the auctioneer but I live about a mile from this location and wanted to let any woodworkers (RecDotters) who live in the MD/PA...

Jokes Blonde Car
Cardboard Men When Cardboard Men Come In Handy A car gets a flat on the interstate one day. The blonde driver eases it over onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and opens the...

Roundover Router Bits
purchase roundover router bits, what size or sizes would I second what Leon stated. I feel there is a need for each size listed in the projects I do. In addition - but this is less often - there may...
20
20

Recommendations on handsaw for dovetails?
I'm interested in a handsaw for making small dovetails for boxes and similar projects. I just watched Ron Cosman's first video on the subject and his recommendation of the Lie-Nielsen saw is...
16
16

JET JJP-12 JOINTER PLANER
Considering purchase. Reduced space in my shop, and I don't mind a combo unit. Comments from anyone that actually has one of these units?

Is there any posts other than Spam here anymore?
I have to use a web interface to see this group anymore, hence I only see 10 entries per page and of them, I am averaging 1 real post for every 2 pages. What the heck is going on?
7
7

matching natural cherry cabinets
[..snip...] It's very hard to know what tint you need from this distance. "Real" cherry, like any wood, will vary quite a bit. On the other hand you can tint your finish, for example you can use...
4
4

What is it? CCXXVIII
rather, since cigarette lighters hadn't been invented, just a device to strike sparks.
14
14

Amerivault - Online Backup for Business
Amerivault - Online Backup for Business Reliable, automated online backup and recovery solutions for business. Backup local and remote servers from one location. Fast and secure. NT and Unix. Data is...