Subject Author Posted Replies

Home Bar Project Completed
The home bar I am building is complete. Check out the final pictures at any comments are appreciated. Scroll down to the bottom to see the final photos. We have already put it to good use. Photos from...
24
24

ordering hvlp couplers
Hi, am looking on at Quick-Disconnect Hose Couplings and think that they're referring to Devilbiss HVLP connector style as European, maybe. Anyone know the answer? I have a couple of hoses & guns that...

AccuJig setup instructions?
Several years ago I bought a gizmo at a woodworking show called AccuJig for making box joints. It consists of a metal angle bracket with 1/8" slots spaced 1/8" apart, with plastic templates that snap...
3
3

Affordable Composite Doors Manufacturer and suppliers in UK
Good Morning from Composite Doors Manufacturer and suppliers, Discount rated composite doors, french doors, uPVC doors, double doors, PVC doors, bifolding doors, sliding doors, doors stable doors, bi...
1
1

Fencless Tablesaw?
Does anyone besides Delta offer a tablesaw without a fence? I actually have a nice fence without a good saw to put it on (it was a good deal, I figured the rest would fall into place) :( I like the...
16
16

Large, old WW machinery
Given all of the angst over the small circular saw on a stick, thought I would add some perspective. Remember, people actually used the following setup and most likely in less than ideal conditions...
9
9

New way to filter spam
I thought of this as I was click-and-dragging all of the spam headers for deletion. Here's a quick and easy manual way to delete spam: Just delete everything that doesn't have "re:something" in the...

Pine or cedar clapboards?
I am residing 2 sides of a 1930's cape. I will be painting it. Typically I back prime new boards and do 2 coats of primer, 2 topcoats. Is there any big disadvantage to using pine instead of cedar. I...
7
7

Re: Goats
"We Do Not Rent Pigs". Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet http://www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
1
1

Bench Lockdowns for Machinist Vice
Woodsmith No. 161 tips & tricks featured these Bench Lockdowns for a Machinist Vice, that used cam levers and rubber bumpers in the dog holes to anchor a mounting board to a workbench. Just wondering...
4
4

Tablesaw purchase help
I'm getting to buy a contractor tablesaw and will chose between the Jet JWTS-10 Model 708100 or the Ridgid 3650, anyone have a favorite and why.
6
6

NewsProxy for Dummies
I posted a detailed dummy's setup guide in ABPW complete with a bunch of screen captures. It is specific to setting up Outlook Express with NewsProxy using GigaNews as the server, but it can be easily...

Building a Gutenberg Press with Stephen ry
The BBC ran a TV show on the reconstruction of a Gutenberg printing press, using 15th century techniques. The show's hosted by Stephen Fry with lots of historical information, lots of coverage of the...

compressor tank failure mode
My compressor use is limited to using a carry tank for filling tires and very small brad-nailing jobs. The tank used to scare me, thinking of the energy contained in 125 lb of compressed air. And now...
29
29

Hidden Mysteries - Civil War
Join General Walker, loyal follower of Abe Lincoln, for a Civil War adventure. Search original battlefields for clues and letters left by members of a secret society. These individuals hid millions of...