Subject Author Posted Replies

What would you consider cordless run time as doing real work?
1/2 way! I do have a tool belt, complete with driver holster, but no suspenders.
35
35

Saw blade choice for home-built saw guide
I just built a home-built saw guide. The final step is to saw off the excess using the saw. I have to use the final blade I plan to use with the guide (because of the kerf). I will mostly use it to...
4
4

Free Freight on Fire Pits and Supplies
The Backyard Co. offers free freight within the continental U.S. for all firepits, kiln-dried seasoned firewood, fire-starter nuggets, fatwood and more. http://www.di003.cn/Fire-Pit.htm

Cabinet door stile/rail to panel proportions?
Hello all, About to undertake my first project making frame and panel doors. I'm going to "practice" on some doors and drawer fronts for a small bathroom vanity in the basement before the real project...
20
20

Great "new" saw
Woohoo! I just got home yesterday with my "new" Rockwell Contractors saw. Built in the late 70's its the precursor to the Delta Contractors saw. I'm planning on putting the T2 fence that I bought for...
3
3

Shingle mill
Someone mentioned shingle mills as safety hazards the other day. Looks like there are still a few around: You'll have to join the two lines manually otherwise Supernews won't let me post.
1
1

How to get off paint overspray on metal and wood and rubber
I have a nice tool that has a lot of paint overspray, how can I soften that paint and then of course I like to clean it up. It is partially on wood, metal and rubber.....many thanks in...
8
8

The Blonde Leading The Blonde
Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet http://www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
1
1

INSPIRATION - Space Saver
A quality piece, any sophisticated home would be proud to exhibit. Should be simple enough to clone one. Just getting ready to send the link along to a friend, and remembered I hadn't checked in here...
5
5

Parts help
I'd like to ask you all for a little help if I could. I feel almost guilty asking for help when I haven't been very active in the group for a while, but between work and real life, I haven't had much...
3
3

Stencil???
I am looking for some free online alphabet stencil. Anyone have any links. thanx bill
2
2

Great Deal @ Amazon. Incra 25" LS Super System For $272.00.
I bought one the other day at $285, which I thought was a great deal. Now it has dropped to $272. That's $100 cheaper than the 17" version. I know people either love these or don't, but at $272 it...

Take the 90 day challenge
ARE YOU REALLY WANTING TO EARN A PART TIME INCOME I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE INTERNET AND HAVE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I WAS SO RELUCTANT IN TRYING THIS, THAT I ALMOST DID NOT, BUT I AM GLAD I GAVE...

The quest for a perfect miter joint
I am making a set of three stacking tables. Each table will have a 2 1/2" wide piece of mahogany to trim the center rectangle of curly maple (still deciding on the center). I got my technique down to...
34
34

Delta 12 1/2" Planer Question
I'm having a problem with the cutters creating a low spot or dish in the center of the boards. I have rechecked the tables to be sure they are flat and level. Recently I installed new knives, they...
8
8