Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Porter-Cable 4112 12" Dovetail Machine
Ebay auction: used. Was given an 24" Akeda blanket Chest Jig for my birthday and no longer need this one. -Chef Juke "EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"...

Disc Sander Dust
I've been getting a lot of use out of my homemade disk sander, but I tend to get a lot of dust thrown about with it. I do most my sanding work on the downside of the rotation, so the dust would be...
4
4

Gonna take a break. See ya!
I'm going to unsub for a time. The US politics threads are to much effort to killfile, and are overwhelming the signal with noise. I'll miss the place, but it's not the wreck I love anymore. There's a...
13
13

OT: I'm sorry, but I laughed and laughed...NSFW language.
on his Fair and Balanced comedy hour.
4
4

Screws sheared while mounting bed rail hardware. Help?
Piece of cake. Form a small hole saw from a steel tube, the drill out the material around the screw. This is not a time to be dainty. Think of yourself as the mad dentist in pursuit of tooth decay....
30
30

O/T: The Decision is in
John - For the first time in my life, I finally understand "hot" peppers ...
55
55

power craft scroll saw
Many manuals and information for old machinery can be found on . Your manual will most likely be there. Charley VintageMachinery.org | Welcome
2
2

OT: Mediterranean cuisine
Many people are under the impression that the hot chilies come from Mexico when it is the Asian countries that really have the real bombs. Get a Schewan dish, then take a bite out of one of those...
11
11

Lee Valley 30th Anniversary Clamps back in stock
I did not mean to spoil your day Doug. I don't recall them being available in 25" way back when. Those should not present as much problem as the longer ones. I had several 48" and a few 72" ones. That...
6
6

Can I use the Danish oil?
I left some Watco Danish oil and wipe -on poly in the garage over the winter. Got pretty cold. Is this still useable? Will the poly still work? Hate to throw it away, but if it's no good, it's no...
2
2

The best, and cheapest, tool there is.
An illegal alien.

What is it? Set 232
A new set has been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
26
26

OT Front-Load Washer Woes
We had some 'smell' in the beginning when we bought our Maytag Neptune 4 years ago. The we were told that leaving the door open would hekp. It did. Period. Yesss, but it's a dry humid.....wait...what?
10
10

OT: 10 Day National Bank Holiday Declared June 5-15 2008
Are you in or out? If interested please help spread word of this around the internet and anyplace else you can....
1
1

OT: Only 16K.
This would be a gem to own: Albert Einstein: arch rationalist or scientist with a spiritual core?...