Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Irish Logic
But just think about it for a minute The 'best" president in recent time was Regan who slept through his two terms, this guy might be even better, he is so boring that he might die and nobody notice...
16
16

PING: J Clarke
eeeeeuuuuuuuuuww. titter.
18
18

Wood burning stove in work shop
Any one have any thought on a wood burning stove in a shop 32' x 36' Brand of stove they use and safety concerns, Gas cost me $200.00 / mo during the cold months. Current furnace 65,000 BTU updraft....
15
15

Assembling CD Tower
So I decided to build a CD tower 54x16x8 out of oak veneered plywood, edge-banding side fronts with solid oak. Since I seem to have a tendency to complicate my life, I decided to dado the groves for...
16
16

PICTURE -- Big vs. small impact wrench
Most air ratchets are not impact tools. -- "We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill" Tim Douglass DouglassClan redirect page
73
73

ply staining
I need to apply a stain to oak ply. (Quality stuff not borg) I am left with using minwax ( golden oak)as the rest of the table is stained with that product and I want the color to match. To late for...
11
11

Band Saw Link Belts??? Drill Press??
I am contemplating replacing the belts on my Delta 14" Band Saw and (2) on my Floor Model Drill Press with the Link belts I use on my SEARS table saw with such great results. I was curious to hear if...
14
14

Birch vs Maple (Solid Wood)
42190.1 Hi, all - I had a customer ask about using birch in a furniture project and I discovered that birch (solid wood, not plywood) isn't near as available as most other woods I've used. My first...
12
12

Recommendations for a trim router?
And my tools are better than yours, etc. You know, a normal day at the wreck. A loss. He was a good guy. Robert
34
34

Laminated Rocker Profile
I am rebuilding an antique rocker for my wife and need to totally replace the rockers. I am clear on how to laminate the rockers themselves (I don't want to get into steaming and bending). I am...
1
1

Review - Infinity Super General Saw Blade - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, latest review up. Infinity's Super General combination blade. Quite nice indeed! it helps! A quality belt sanding attachment for your drill press. The WASP SANDER is ideal for wood, metal and...

Re: My masterpiece woodwork -- Levant Schooner
Boatbuilding at full scale is the most complicated branch of woodworking - nothing flat, no square corners, tight angles. Trying to do a scaled version must be even more challenging - just hell...
2
2

Cherry Sawdust For Sale
Cherry saw dust for sale. As much as you can sweep up from my woodshop floor for a nickel! First come first serve.
9
9

panel router gloat
Target is, in my opinion, a great store. Let me tell you why. The local distribution center made a donation to the Industrial Arts Department in the school where I work. They gave me in the wood shop...
5
5

Cremotary Urn
Sent out a beautiful crematory urn today, Poplar wood aged to a wonderful golden hue, finish like a mirror, 6 coats of poly each rubbed out and two coats of wax. Jewelry box top with brass fittings...
8
8