Subject Author Posted Replies

Brand New Pics/ I hope you enjoy kk
http://home.comcast.net/~kdz.96/site/?/home/
1

Frame section for double glazing
Hi all. I want to build a frame for an double glazed window which will hinged at the top for opening. The dimensions of the frame wil be about 81cm wide by 50cm high and will be made from...
1
1

Working With Soapstone / Countertop Application
Have any of you kitchen remodel gurus ever worked with Soapstone for kitchen countertops? It is supposed to be workable with woodworking tools, circular saw with a diamond blade, diamond hole saws,...
13
13

Hand Saw Sharpening Inquiry
Does anyone on the rec do there own sharpening of large crosscut and rip hand saws? If so, what do you do for a saw vise? I am interested in an old Disston #3 saw vise and would like to know if anyone...
10
10

Changing Table Plan
Anyone have a pointer for a corner baby changing table? This plan would allow a fit in a room corner and allow the baby to lay its legs toward room center to more easily change a diaper. I've found...
5
5

Looks like PC is following the path of B&D
About 35-40 years ago B&D was a decent brand tool. Then they started color coding their power tools into cheaper built units. Looks like they are leading PC sown that same path. The tools even look...
56
56

Watching Norm
Let me first say that I am a Son of Norm (SON), but I have a couple of questions about his project today (an old rerun, actually), where he built a dry sink with recycled pine. 1) He used biscuits to...
6
6

Changing that belt
Any tips on how to get the belt over that pulley! You know what I mean, that replacement belt that is exactly the minimum size necessary to fit over the pulleys without bending the motor axle. For now...
20
20

Problems Jointing
I have a 6ft jet jointer and have begun working with it. I've been researching and reading about how to do this properly and I'm still having challenges. What seems to happen to me, no matter what...
14
14

OT very
Been lurking in this group a while,thanks for all your great advice.... Thought you should know about this scam at Home Depot. Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are...

Laminated table top
Need help here as to whether or not this is a good idea: Got a line on 1/2 inch maple that I thought I would laminate to some ply and build a table top for a crafts area the wife wants. Figured I'd...
7
7

OT More Than You Wanted To Know
- and so are the comments posted on the blog about the article. Regards, Tom. Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet A growing subculture has a...
5
5

O/T The farmer was right after all
A farmer finally decided to buy a TV. The store assured him that they would install the antenna and TV the next day. The next evening the farmer turned on his new TV and found only political ads on...
1
1

Smedley Darlington Butler
Regards, Tom. Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet