Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: A guy builds something in his shop
Metal content: engine parts, control cables Wood content: wings and fuselage We all like to build things in our shops, some shops are big, and some shops are small. We work from varied amounts of...
4
4

Corporate executives
"Corporate executives are able to negotiate lavish pay and retirement packages for themselves," said Tom Kiley, a spokesman for Miller, who is chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee....

Storage solutions?
Unfortunately, I find it necessary to pack up/store the majority of my shop tools. The "big iron" items are pretty well taken care of (Thanks again, Leon!!!!), but it is the successful, relatively...
43
43

The Baldfaced Lies are Staggering, Mr. Keating Five Member
Here's some hilarity for ya: Since 2006, the federally sponsored mortgage giant Freddie Mac has paid at least $345,000 to the lobbying and consulting firm of John McCain's campaign manager Rick Davis,...
2
2

CEO'S and GREED
Lets hear it one more time for CEO'S and their GREED.. hip hip hooray... hip hip hooray. Millwright Ron Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It

Ceramic vs. Carbon Guides for Bandsaws - Opinions??
I have an old Delta bandsaw. I had put carbon guides in a while ago and have noticed that they are badly worn. Considering how little I use the machine, I guess they don't last very long. I saw that a...
13
13

I'm baaaaaaack...
Well the storm "Ikea" left it's mark in Houston and the surrounding areas. Galveston is a mess if you have not seen pictures. We have been with out electricity for 11 days and we have been getting...
29
29

Need to locate a manual for an old Sears Radial Arm Saw (or parts drawing.)
I have an old Sears & Roebuck radial arm saw. I have taken it apart and am having a tough time getting it back together. What I'm looking for is a way to connect with an old service manual or exploded...
3
3

Brushes for Craftsman router
You need a second look at the serial / model # for the parts list to come up. There seems to be some numbers missing. P
4
4

Wooden car
I found this on a car forum I frequent. I thought folks here might appreciate it. Joe Harmon, a graduate student at NC State, took on a very ambitious graduate project: building a high-performance,...
1
1

746-21 router brushes
I stand corrected. This is a good model #. The sears site does not show or list any motor parts for this router, but you can still buy some casing parts. see ;...
1
1

too much play in arbor bearings?
I picked up a clean Jet 3HP cabinet saw for a great price. It all looks fine and is only about 2 years old. I really do not believe it's been worked hard. However, I am able to grab onto the arbor...
5
5

OT hurricane power
This is way off topic. I just feel a couple of y'all know a little more than me and most of y'all probably know a lot more than I do. While I was winding up the tangled mess of drop cords, that I had...
11
11

"Carpet tape"
Does anyone know the 3M part number for their 1.5" wide, wax paper backed very thin adhesive? I have done Google, Dogpile, MS, etc. There are plenty of tapes shown, none of which match the empty roll...
2
2

suche kredit ohne schufa kredit beantragen kredit ohne schufa ohne online kredit vergleich kredit ohne schufa selbststaendige kredite ohne auskunft kreditvermittlung ohne schufa kredite online ohne kredit schufa frei