Subject Author Posted Replies

6yo teaches drill press safety!
Jay (6) shows you how to use your drill press safely to drill holes! Check out our tool review website at www.onlinetoolreviews.com
1

OT: Phone Calls
I will really be glad when this election is over. I must be getting 25 phone calls a day from autodialers with recorded messages from candidates. It will be good when some sembalance of normalcy...

OT: Too crazy not to share. Stunt Pilot.
Many of you have probably already seen this.... just nuts, I tell ya, just nuts. This guy doesn't feel fear at all! One of the most creative action I've ever seen...
7
7

Question about Hand Saws
I think you can find such a thing at Lowe's and Home Depot. I have a Stanley tool box saw that cuts on both strokes. I never use it, but then I don't like pull stroke saws.
30
30

ACME Catalog Finally Out
For those of you who are uninformed, ACME is a leading manufacturer of goods and their deliever service is unsurpassed. I have long lusted after some of their products, but alas, they were never...
6
6

O/T: Snopes
I often see references to in the Wreck. I was under the impression that it was kind of investigative legal outfit. Not so: ---------------- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2008 With Caution For the past few...
37
37

RE: Lew's Country Ribs
With cold weather just around the corner for much of the country, the following may be of interest. Yes, it was posted some tikme ago. Enjoy Lew 4-6 lbs, Country Spare Ribs 1-3/4 Cups, Soy Sauce 1...
12
12

O/T - White House Fence
At the White House two Secret Service agents observed a man climbing over the fence. As is their duty they immediatly stopped this person. After careful observation they commented, Mr President, you...

Frustration with Sears online-only item (allegedly 20% off) out of stock
Has anyone else experienced this issue? I have been looking for a new bench planer (3 blade) for a while. After reading the glowing FWW review of the Craftsman Professional 3-blade, it jumped to the...
17
17

of interest to us: the Eyballing game!
hello, nice little online game of skills in eyballing geometric figures.. am bad with a score of 6.9 :-( cyrille http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/index.htmlI
2
2

What is it? Set 256
The latest set has been posted:
16
16

Short Review: Greene & Greene Design Elements for the Workshop
Just finished reading Darrell Peart's "Greene & Greene Design Elements for the Workshop". All in all I found it a very good book, providing an historical overview of Greene & Greene and their...
15
15

Da Phils Won
I was born in 1950 - the year of the Wiz Kids. I turned thirty in 1980, the last time that good thing happened. I'm fifty eight this year and they did it for real, again. It was better when I was...
2
2

HF drumsander
Anyone seen or have experience with this HF 18" drum sander? Looks like a spitten image of the Grizzly 18" drum sander, only $200 less. Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same...

HF Jointer on Craig's list - opinions?
All, I'm considering a HF jointer posted on craig's list. I'm just getting started with woodworking, looking to acquire used tools to make it a little easier on the pocketbook. Already have a 36-980...
8
8