Subject Author Posted Replies

If Ever I Would Leave You, It Wouldn't Be In Autumn
That's sorta funny all by itself. Regards, Tom Watson http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
1
1

Cherry Toy Chests
I finished my toy boxes for my two boys! It's a good thing I only have two kids! Ughh. See below for link: Comments welcome. http://www.garagewoodworks.com/CherryToyBoxes.htm
8
8

Clamp Gloat ~ I think...
So I was at Big Lots the other day and saw some Stanley parallel clamps (like Bessies). So I checked the price. The 18" were $10 while the 48" and 60" were $15. They didn't have any inbetween 18" and...
2
2

Plyboo ... firsthand experience wanted
No conjecture, please. Client is considering using "plyboo", or "plyboo pure" for a new kitchen cabinet job. Any woodorker here used it, touched it, cut it, glued it, stained, or otherwise finished...
40
40

Office furniture edgebanding (PVC, T-profile)?
I want to make a desk with a laminate top and treat the edge similar to what you see on office furniture. It's surprisingly hard to find. I've turned up a few suppliers from old rec.woodworking posts:...
5
5

Scarf jointing fascia boards
Fitting a number of new fascias to a new project. Paid extra to get 1" finished thickness softwood & moulding I wanted. For joints mid run, intend using 45 degree scarf joints (lined up over rafter...
5
5

RE: Spaghetti
For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman. One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he would pay her a large...

OT - How 'bout some dirty rice dressing, cher?
the wrap ... hard to believe that was first posted here seven years ago! Enjoy ...

Best wood candidate for new chisel handles
Seems like modern day chisel makers are using as many different types of wood for their handles as there are makers of chisels, but is there really any great advantage to using Hornbeam, Boxwood, and...
10
10

where the heck do all the old kitchen cabinets go?
Try Craigslist, I sometimes see them listed under 'free'
7
7

Re: Mr. Ferrarri - Meet Mr. Stanley (Veritas Nov. 24th UNVEILING?)
: I don't know if this is THE NOVEMBER 24TH UNVEILING Lee Valley/Veritas : has been hinting at, but the new(?) Veritas (R) Block Planes (DX60 Block : Plane and the NX60 Premium Block Plane - $179 &...
10
10

Need help from an experienced builder/carpenter
I built this (see link below) for my kids a while back. At that time, and against my better judgement, I took the advice from my local lumberyard and did not concrete the 4"=D76" posts into the post...
24
24

Miter cutting
the angles not only have to be correct, but opposite sides have to be EXACTLY the same length.
7
7

Rebuild cordless batteries
80 bucks vs 152 bucks? Sounds like a no-brainer to me unless the new drill has something you want that the old one doesn't. By the way, a two-pack of 18v deWalt batteries goes for 119, that's $59.50 a...
18
18

Wardrobe Cabinet Designs : Free 3d models
Several Wardrobe Cabinet Designs Free 3d models for you to download in .3ds file format. There are more than 100+ Furniture models on the site for your 3d interior scenes so do check them out.