Subject Author Posted Replies

8 Foot Log Post Knife Display HOW?
Now that's funny. ;-)
15

Need to enlarge hole for replacement doorknob
My mom needs her bedroom door knob replaced. She tried to do it herself & wound up losing all the packaging, including instructions & template. I have very limited tools, basically a drill attachment...
5
5

Table saw
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/85/ac/c585ac87df8fd624d7cc7e99f3bbe85c.jpg
1
1

Mobilizing the shop
My shop is in the back half of my garage which I separate from my parked vehicles, somewhere along the measurements of 22 x 10. I decided to make things movable and want to read ideas from others what...
10
10

TOTALLY OT but Hilarious
So we have been watching the Olympics and the news about Russian athletes doping. Seriously? Do Olympic Curlers need to use performance enhancing drugs??? Apparently so.
3
3

Use for bent bandsaw blades?
Through ineptness I've managed to bend a 1/2" bandsaw blade. I'm sure it can be repurposed. But how/what is a mystery to me. Suggestions?
8
8

laguna 1412 bandsaw issues
I'm thinking that I should've bought a "good ol Delta" bandsaw to start with since I didn't have any experience with bandsaws before I bought the Laguna. I've had several issues with it. 1. Guide bar...
3
3

A Vac Hose Hack
Festool vac hoses and many like hoses tend to have a lot of rings/bumps along the length of the hose. The hose gets caught up on sharp edges, non rounded, very easily. Always problematic when dragging...
14
14

Assembly Bench Completed
LOL. No, it's fake, though. Most of these types of projects are given to friends or family. This planter is at Mom's. Sonny
62
62

Books on bunk beds
I'm going to build bunk beds this summer for our boys. I've looked at some designs online, but I'd prefer to look at some books. Anyone have any suggestions for books with bunk bed designs? I'll take...
13
13

Looks on bunk beds
I'm going to build bunk beds this summer for our boys. I've looked at some designs online, but I'd prefer to look at some books. Anyone have any suggestions for books with bunk bed designs? I'll take...

single cylinder work truck has big payload
700 kilograms or 1543 pounds i think the price is eleven thousand or so some crewcab ford chevy pickups only get hundred pounds more payload http://www.mahindrajeeto.com/jeeto-ebrochure.pdf
3
3

splinter and thorn proof outdoor gloves
thick leather is good but sometimes not enough anyone found an invincible or close to pair of gloves for heavy outdoor use what are they made of and how do you like them tiring of digging out...
5
5

Turret Crawl BB61
Accidentally ran across this video and KNEW you'd enjoy it. There two or three other battleship/naval videos in the side menu I suspect you'll want to view. bro D.
3
3

Wood ID help?
Anybody have any idea what this is? Photo doesn't show quite the full width of the board; it's 9+ inches wide, and the photo probably shows between 7 and 8. The wood has no perceptible odor, dry or...
26
26