Subject Author Posted Replies

Wall Shelving designs...
I run a site where I sell wall shelves. I am always looking for some new designs. If anyone has any ideas or is interested in wall shelving, come visit me . http://presentationshelving.awardspace.com
1

Can you give me some help on making this angle cut?
The PIA about that is there are so many twits out there that post something like "I agree" at the end of a 300 word post. This is made even worse by the people that don't use the > symbol on quoted...
25
25

What is it? Set 282
A new set of items has been posted: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
25
25

REVIEW - Milwaukee Black and Bronze Twist Drill Bits - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
sells them sells them For the Video http://www.infinitytools.com/prodinfo.asp?number=101-170 Woodworking Tools - Cutting Tools - Infinity Cutting Tools...
5
5

Parts for old plane--update
Thanks to the person who suggested Highland Woodworking. The kit of screws arrived today; it's Stanley's Bailey screw & nut kit, all for $10 (including the big brass nut which some other places charge...
3
3

Mitre Saw on Last Legs??
My Craftsman mitre saw (10" Professional 113.234633C, ~15 years old) seems to be showing its age. The biggest symptom is that the blade brake doesn't work any more. It used to stop the blade very...
14
14

The NEW Drill Press
If you have been following my hunt for a new DP with more capacity and convenience features you may also know that I decided and got a decent deal on the Delta 17-959L. My son and I went down to...
52
52

Mexican Army Shelf
An all-purpose shelf. Holds marimbas, chili peppers, bottles of XXX, toreador cape, etc.

Jointer Issues
I am getting twist in the machined face of boards that I run through my 6" Delta 'Deluxe' jointer. I am fairly certain that my in/outfeed table planes are parallel, having checked them thoroughly with...
12
12

bibycle, you won't believe this
Filmed over the period of a few months in and around Edinburgh by Dave Sowerby, this video of Inspired Bicycles team rider Danny MacAskill (more info at www.dannymacaskill.co.uk) features probably the...
1
1

How about a legway, --- a human powered segway???
http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/04/17/legway-diy-human-powered-segway/

Info request and gloat
Hi all, Long time reader, 2nd time poster. Last Saturday while out doing a food drive with my 2 cub scout sons, I saw a "free" sign and some items next to it, as I got closer, there it was. A...
16
16

Holly wood
Is this commonly available? I'm looking for a board about 48" long to rip into decorative strips. I haven't called around to the local dealers yet. In thinking about it, I'm not sure I've ever seen it...
22
22

O/T: Houston, You have a Problem
Based on the weather reports coming in, a dinghy salesman could make a fortune in Houston today. Hope you guys are able to stay dry. Lew
14
14

Bowing hand saw cut
I have a couple slabs that I need to resaw and they are too wide for my band saw, so I have had to cut on each side to max depth on the TS with a thin kerf blade and am left with a 3" strip in the...
16
16