Subject Author Posted Replies

Suggestions Please - scroll saw patterns
Patterns for scroll saws and patterns for work made /with/ scroll saws... Rick's Scrollsaw
5
5

OT: (Maybe) Hardwood floors
Thought I would ask here first but if someone can point me to a better forum that is a good answer also. Designer convinced me to do hardwood floors all through main part of house. Has carpet and...
13
13

Re: Home Depot screws me again
Alas, that's normal. Unless you get 'shoulder bolts', the shank diameter is not the controlled 3/8" you want, because the threads weren't cut on a 3/8" blank, they were raised (rolled, it's called) on...
24
24

O/T: Shredded Pork
I love shredded pork and think I have found a way to make the shredding easier. Start with a 5-7 pound butt and apply the dry rub of your choice. If you don't have one, do a Google. They all will have...
33
33

Replacing sandpaper clips on PC 330
The clips that hold the sandpaper to the PC330 failed last week. Looks like a fatigue failure. I purchased a new pair of clips and managed to get the old ones off. Now, I need to put the new ones on -...
2
2

OT: Kid has the right attitude
Found this today on our local Craigslist: Hi, I had to cram in the last little bit but what I meant by $4Edu is that the money I make doing dump runs, hauling, moving etc., is all going to either my...
1
1

OT: Serious bleep for a minute
Is this Anyway, this is worth a look or two: mahalo, jo4hn
49
49

OT: Agatha and Homer
So Agatha and Homer are sitting in their rocking chairs in the living room, just rocking.... rocking... rocking. Suddenly Agatha reaches over and whacks Homer with her cane. Dumps him on the floor....

O/T: Shingles
And now you know. Enjoy Lew ----------------------------------------------------- THIS IS WHY OUR HEALTH CARE IS SO HIGH!!! Those of you who spend much time in a doctor's office should appreciate...
4
4

O/T: Mildred And Henry
Enjoy Lew -------------------------------------------------------- Mildred, the church gossip, self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business....
4
4

Sharpening multitool/oscillating saw blades
I find myself using the multitool a lot on jobs, more and more often. It does a great job on cutting drywall, wood base, all sorts of things that occasionally have nails in them. The blades are pretty...
10
10

Source for cabinet-hanging hardware
I'm looking for some hardware to hang a cabinet. What I need is somthing like this: horizontal instead of vertical. That is, the plate would be attached horizontally to the cabinet, but the keyhole...
12
12

Restoring old shop equipment
I inherited some old mostly craftsman workshop equipment, all about 55 yrs old and unused for the past 10-15. I plan on starting cleaning them up this long weekend and would like some input on the...
24
24

Question about painting patio furniture
Hello, I have some 5 year old patio furniture. I believe it is Brazil Cherry, it is the standard stuff that can be bought at many outdoor furniture places. It was originally stained a amber color and...
5
5

Good books for bar plans
I've already DAGS, looking for some first hand experience with books that you've used. Anyone found an informative source for bar plans? I'm thinking more along the lines of this: this:
3
3