Subject Author Posted Replies

Clever project
A combination ironing board and step ladder. out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all she needs. http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.htmlFigure
9

OT: Two parties
I disagree. Every step of the way, Bush supported a larger and more powerful Federal government.
160
160

O/T: The Celebrity Experience
I thought I was a nerd, but, dang - $2,500 (currently) for a one hour lunch "experience"? would be funny is if the same person wins all three auctions. Now that would be a nerd. And I'm fretting over...

Now why didn't I get one before?
No big news for here. There was a Harbor Freight ad in Scientific American this month. It had a coupon for the Harbor Freight multi-function tool at $35. Actually I skipped that, I didn't want to cut...
16
16

What is it? Set 321
Another set has been posted on the web site: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
52
52

Hinge measurements
Hi all When using door hinges, where the door goes on front (such as in a kitchen), what are the measurements then? I use standard hinges, with =D835 mm for the hole, such as this one: what is the...
3
3

Video of My Cross Cut Sled MITER GAUGE
I'm still polishing up some things on it, including the overall length. Check out my take on a flip-up stop block. Miter gauge for table saw cross cut sled with flip-up stop block. Still have some...

O/T: The Stud
Enjoy Lew --------------------------------------- Especially for the Canucks Two priests died at the same time and met Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter said, "I'd like to get you guys in...
5
5

Gluing plywood to base cabinet side
I have a sink base kitchen cabinet going in the basement. I have cut up some 1/4" thick plywood to put on the sides and toekick. Its particleboard from the factory. Problem is how to glue it to the...
11
11

Re: OT: Frost your nuts?
When the AGW proponents can come up with a computer model that can accurately model THE PAST I may start listening to them.
4
4

OT - iPad in the news today ...
LOL...hardly.
84
84

Rescue Mission Pics
This was latest purchase.... 1973 34-450 Unisaw 3HP single phase $300 Picked it up on Saturday.... my rotator cuff ever heals, it will get a down to bare metal restore. The motor runs fine, although I...
13
13

FS used Schneeberger LK Glue System from NC foothills 28645
Name here is Scott and I have for sale the following gluing system: Check the Colonial Saw web site for current info on the LK gluing system. Used Schneeberger LK Glue System, Cleaned and ready to...
2
2

OT: One more thing to thoroughly dislike.
I wanted to Google some info on laminated plastics. What did I get? A whole slew of sites which offered me links to the very same people I was looking for. It seems that every time I want to do a...
8
8

Thanks, Dad
Well last night was a rough night. My inspiration for getting in to woodworking was tragically killed yesterday in a construction accident. I got the news just before supper and at the time I was fine...
26
26