Subject Author Posted Replies

305 ss wood screws - Ft. worth TX area?
Am putting last touches on cedar panel gate, need to use stainless steel for outside purposes. Grade 304/305/316 will all work, would prefer painted head. Anyone have a local retail source to suggest?...
12
12

Woodworker's Prayer
Not mine, found it browsing: O Lord, so far today I've not hurt myself or anyone else. I've not coveted my neighbor's tools, and I've not damaged any of mine. I've not been led into temptation to buy...
1
1

Shaper Bit and Spot's Tale
Some of you old timers here might recall this post I made years back. For the newer folk, it's still quite relevant to the question about the shaper bit. I'll also post the Haircut tale, if anyone's...
4
4

Ridgid TS3650/3660 loose belt tip
Started up the saw today and there was a distinct sound of belt squealing. I checked for something obstructing the blade, found some narrow cutoffs down inside that I pulled out, started it up, still...
4
4

Think three times, measure twice, cut once
I was making a new sled for the table saw that addressed some deficiencies I'd found in the old one. One thing I wanted to to was make it longer front to back so I could put the fence in from the part...
6
6

Blades for oscillating tools like MultiMaster
There has been several conversations on the price of blades for the Fein MultiMaster..... This appears to answer that problem: also work with most of the other similar tools...

Looking for Tool Box Plan (plus hardware?)
I want to build one of them there tool boxes that has the top that splits down the middle and has two shelves attached to either lid that move outward as the two lids are opened... Like this, but in...

OT: HELP pelase, WinXP
Sorry for the OT post, but I'm a little desparate. My daughter did SOMETHING, I don't know what. Now, on boot-up,her computer just cycles through the motherboard splash screen, then the WinXP splash...
53
53

Wood router duty cycle?
I am considering to use a Bosch Colt wood "palm router" (or even a bigger wood router) as a high speed spindle for milling small detail on my CNC mill. Kind of like this: I talked about it somewhere,...
40
40

Chicken Run/Coop
I am also after a plan for a chicken coop for about 6 chickens its more for sleeping and laying as they have a lovely big garden to play in. Any help would be great!!
11
11

Pool Cue
The pool cue just broke again. It's done it twice already, and I've repaired it with Titebond II. It broke once near the tip collar, once splitting down about 2 inches, and now it's broken near the...
33
33

What is it? Set 350
2014 looks more like a Farrier's clinch tool.
13
13

Question about using big panel raising bit
I am going to be spinning a horizontial panel raising bit (with a back cutter) in my shaper with a router collet. It is part of a door set and is 3 1/4" across. It has three wings, the safety type...
14
14

Are there 1/8" collets for Bosch PR20EVSK palm router
I am looking at this Bosch palm router for a certain application (high speed spindle for a CNC milling machine). -- Bosch PR20EVSK palm router And my question is, are there collets for 1/8" shank...
11
11

Need a new TS rip blade.
I have been using a Freud, forget which one exactly. Anyway I've had it for too many years and want a new one. I have a Woodcraft near me as well as a HD and Lowes. I need to pick it up before the...
86
86