Subject Author Posted Replies

Usenet on android or that iThingy
As if you can't tell I read/post using google groups. I know that many on the Wreck filter out google posts for spam and other reasons. I was wondering if anyone here uses a reader on their smartphone...
4
4

New Forum at GW
Check out the brand spanking new woodworking forum (started today) at GW. Why not register? http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum/index.php
14
14

Water stone grit - how to determine?
I got a waterstone from a sale. No grit marked on the stone or the box it came it. How can I figure out the grit? Go to a lower known grit first, then the unknown? Any suggestions are helpful. MJ
1
1

Possible Gloat
Hi Group, I don't know if this qualifies as a gloat or a neener. I just picked up a like new Pioneer 8" jointer, Model PNR13-200GL with a mobile base and blade setting jig for $530. I'll have to touch...
9
9

OT Survey
The log house which my wife wound up with after her mother died - and into which we have been pouring money, lo, these many months - is now ready to sell or rent. Given the market, it is most likely...
41
41

Re: Another kitchen bites the dust UPDATED PHOTOS
Finally These are the new "as built"photos of the last kitchen remodel/refresh (after the BEFORE pictures), and are the ones real estate broker's photographer took for the listing. You can now see how...
15
15

Shop Cabinet Door
94
94

Cafe doors:
Hi. woodies how hard would swinging louvered cafe doors be to make? I have a router and the basic handtools chisels etc. I tried to buy them local but they had to be custom made so I thought I would...
9
9

Attn: SketchUp users
Thanks for that link! Matthias Wandel is slightly richer this morning.
115
115

races in shelf carcass
I am building a desk, drawers, file cab, and shelves right now. I want to keep all wires in races. The desk and drawer units have them built in. What I can't figure out is how to do it for the shelf...
22
22

Bahco mystery
Hi, I wonder if anyone can put me on the track of a toolshop which will sell Bahco 665 blades in the Sheffield or Hull areas? It's a carbide scraper blade and it's driving me mad trying to find them...
1
1

What is it? Set 438
This week's set has been posted:
33
33

Molding Pine
Was in my local lumber dealer, one that actually sells purpleheart! Anyways, they had something called molding pine. It was clear, and came in 4/4, 5/4 and 6/4. I think it's just another term for...
10
10

Wood finials
In 2004 I made the mailbox from the New Yankee workshop show. A few months ago some idiot ran into it with their car and really smashed it up. I found their car antenna on the ground. They were...
14
14

Kudos to Incra
A couple of weeks ago I bought a V120 miter gauge from the local Rockler store. I noticed the other day that the first tooth on the protractor was broken. This is the tooth that maintains the 90...
3
3