Subject Author Posted Replies

Still OT but funny and very interesting!
Road Rage done Right! Olympic Valley Ball hand signals! Does any one really care what the hand signals mean? Finally, is it really a finely honed sport if you can compete pregnant, and possibly win???

MLCS Router Bit experience
I bought several (what I thought to be mid-range) MLCS triple wing router bits recently. THey aren't all their web site claims. I attempted to use the 1/2" flush trim 1 /36" long bit today. First...
12
12

Beginners Poly Application/Tack Cloth question
I just tried poly (Minwax wipe-on) for the first time. I used the tack cloth to remove dust before applying it (I never used a tack rag before either). The tack rag left my fingers sticky enough that...
44
44

Divorcé's Guide to Marriage
Want great marriage advice? Ask a divorced person. People who lose the most important relationship of their life tend to spend some time thinking about what went wrong. If they are at all...
1
1

OT The real reason for "global warming" Ba ha ha
56
56

Dumpster Trash TV Stand
The metal sofa table frame, which had a cracked glass top, was a leftover from a daughter's recent garage sale and was headed for the dumpster when it didn't sell. The small bit of leftover plywood...
22
22

really OT.
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:20:48 -0400, willshak Really? What about a death threat?
19
19

Prime Cell
the wheels are not a problem with mine, we have no carpet down stairs, only Great Dane dog hair. ;~) Ill have to take a look at the drive wheels and see if they need to be cleaned. I have been into...
15
15

Comparison
Some time ago I asked if any of you were in a position to try a comparison between the Forrest WoodWorker II and the Harbor Frieght blade (SKU 46231) Freight having the reputation they do for selling...
43
43

hiding blemishes in wood:
I have noticed that hiding nail holes ,scratches and cracks in woodwork is sort of an art it takes real patience and dedication to take time to do it successfully the matching of colors getting it...
1
1

Dark ages of architecture
That area, Sharpstownish, 59 Bellaire, Fondren is loaded with these type homes.
54
54

What is it? Set 451
A new set has been posted:
29
29

PVC for dust collection, is it safe?
dpb wrote in news:jup5mu$ef8$ *snip* If you're worried about collapsing, a simple pressure relief damper can be installed at the end of the run. All it is is basically a damper that can turn freely...
18
18

Stopped by Forrest today.
I stopped by Forrest today. They did a quick check of my blade, and the plate was out pretty far... They'll have to hammer it back.. The shop is amazing. Old school, nothing new school there. Lots and...
2
2

Hide Glue
Hi Group, Is there and easy way to dissolve hide glue. We need to take some wood chairs apart to repair them. Thanks, Jim
8
8