Subject Author Posted Replies

St. James Tool Co.
I never heard of this company before today (I just ran accross it while looking for a replacement part): appears they make tools akin to those from Lie-Nielsen and Veritas. And, if you need a part for...

OT: too bad
I guess this NG. is a goner. Sal
25
25

Interesting idea, attempt 2
If this could be done cutting into a contrasting wood top... http://www.homindeco.com/furniture-design/natural-wood-table-modern-traditional-designs/basilisk
13
13

interesting idea
basilisk
4
4

How Do You Keep The Blade Tight On A Harbor Freight Multi-function Tool?
Hi, How do you keep the blade from coming loose on Harbor Freight's multi-function tool? Thanks, Gary
30
30

A Blast From the Past
I found this when searching for another old post: Enjoy! --snip-- From Tue Apr 18 05:35:17 2000 Subject: Action Norm From: shavings Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:35:17 GMT Since Floyd deciede to get...
2
2

Router recommendations...
OK, I've had it to the point of throwing things... :) Suggestions for a router w/ the specific use w/ Leigh dovetail jigs--the Hitachi M12V I have has been frustrating for multiple reasons from day...
22
22

Scrap Pile
I am doing a restoration/clean up, of a pre-civil war spinning wheel (this is being done gratis). The majority of the wood seems to be chestnut. But somewhere in its history, the froont leg was broken...
15
15

Re: Our Heavenly Father 12-22-05
This is a ww group. Don't you have any of His bookshelf plans to share, or something?
7
7

O/T: Smith's Dairy CNG Station
Looks like more than just government facilities are starting to use CNG as an alternate transportation fuel. The following appeared in The Daily Record, the local newspaper in Wooster, Ohio. Quite a...

Re: Just to stir up a little more stuff...
The old toothbrush joke. Kicked the slats out of the cradle the first time I heard it. Lew

electrical question (wood shop)
Finished wiring the wood-shop area. All in conduit, 12 quadplex wall outle= ts, and four fluorescent lights on three way switches. Also a 220V feed to= the air compressor. New sub-panel in wood shop...
18
18

Stroke sander
While in Virginia, I purchased a stroke sander, it will sand a panel about 6 foot by 9 foot, I'll put pictures up when we are reunited(it is still in VA. it was too big to haul in pickup or small...
3
3

What is it? Set 456
I need some help with the fourth item in this set:
25
25

New miracle material. Will save the world.
"THE hottest new material in town is light, strong and conducts electricity. What's more, it's been around a long, long time. Nanocrystalline cellulose (NCC), which is produced by processing wood...
3
3