Subject Author Posted Replies

Workbench top
Someday...I hope to build a real classic workbench, ala Christopher Schwarz, however, just now I wish to explore an intermediate solution. I picked up (dumpster diving) a commercial work bench top. It...
11
11

What is it? Set 467
I need some help with the third and fifth items this week:
25
25

O/T: Biker Guy
Enjoy Lew ---------------------------------------------------- On June 29, a group of Orlando, Florida bikers were riding south on I-275 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Skyway Bridge, so...
15
15

David Marks on the Drums
For the musicians out there: http://vimeo.com/27318359
28
28

Poly / sanding / steel wool
As you may recall, I've been working on a little coffee table outta reclaim= ed cherry. Construction is complete and I've elected to finish it with oil= -based satin poly. I've used 400 wet/dry...
6
6

Re: Craigslist now costs
TANSTAAFL
3
3

Removing construction adhesive
We've got a nice big mirrored bathroom cabinet. It stores my shaver, some band-aids, Advil, and about 100 other items I have no earthly idea about. It came with the house, and we liked the size, but...
4
4

Patio Bench
Posted by a new members on http://www.sawdustforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7 http://www.sawdustforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8
1
1

Redwood boards
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for projects with Redwood? I have about 8, 3/4x6x8' boards that were in my grandpas wood stash.
19
19

Craigslist...You can't make this stuff up! : )
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/3405540583.html
8
8

Mirror backing
We are putting a 41" X 33" mirror in the tv hole above our fire place. The Mirror is 1/4" thick. The TV hole is standard framing 2x4 with header. The mirror would fit into the hole in the existing...
22
22

Freud Thin Kerf blades
I hope you all will excuse this post since it has absolutely nothing to do with the election, politics, health care or, gasp, getting ripped off by a woodworking supply company. Anyone care to provide...
12
12

Woodworking
What are some of your latest projects? Share them with us at
11
11

OT.first Big Storm:
Well it finally came first big snow storm.Up until now we've had very mild weather,not normal for this part of Canada goodness we do not get the stuff South E. states Have experienced.I sure feel...
5
5

Make a Sushi Plate
Build a sushi plate from a piece of cherry and scrap walnut. Make a few sushi plates from cherry and walnut. My website: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/