Subject Author Posted Replies

PaintZoom.... inyone see it, buy it??
infomercial fare, but inneresting in that this appears to be a *true* HVLP sprayer.... well, mebbe "true" hvlp sprayer.... lol Inyway, all told, about $100. You carry the compressor on a shoulder...
4
4

Refinishing tips for a 70-year-old mahogany dining room set
I second the Mohawk reccomendation and I'll add that their toning lacquers can produce excellent results http://www.mohawk-finishing.com/catalog_browse.asp?ictNbr=171
15
15

Cabinet Hinges
Just bought a few euro hinges to play with as I had never seen any actually installed. They look so NEAT! Then I remembered that every cabinet in the house and shop are NOT overlay or inset, they are...

FIG (Festool Owner's Grouppe) 4th Annual Board Meeting
FIG (Festool Investors Grouppe) 4th Annual Board Meeting: L to R - Leon, Karl, Robert (Nailshooter)
7
7

OT: a fun diversion (4:33) (it's slow here)
1
1

Preventing Delamination
I was wondering how everyone treats their plywood to prevent it from delaminating. Specifically the veneer at the edges.(Especially that cheap plywood from Lowes, Home Depot, etc.). Is there a...
6
6

Minimum recommended setup?
When I tell folks that I read through motherboard manuals before buying the motherboard they will often look at me as though that is absurd. IMO, there is no other (good) way to do it. I was surprised...
38
38

O/T: Top 10 Country And Western Songs
Enjoy Lew -------------------------------- 10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine 09. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few 08. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know...
4
4

Beauty is in the eye the beholder
apologize. And no, the ad is not mine. http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/3480305745.htmlI
6
6

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Closing in on Final Glue-up
Dry fit: rehearsal: Album Archive
6
6

The FESTOOL effect
I have been watching prices on woodworking stuff climb lately. Especially on junk items. Woodcraft especially. What I think it is, and I've seen this before. You get a premium line in like Festool,...
17
17

Stacked Rail and Stile Bit - Good/Bad?
Some of you may be following my previous thread about making cabinet doors. Does anyone know if the stack rail and stile bits shown midway down this page are any good? I wonder if they are one of...
7
7

What is it? Set 471
A new set has been posted:
12
12

Make a Tealight Candle Holder
I had some fun with this one:
1
1

Making Cabinet Doors with Rail and Stile router bit
I tried my hand at making a couple of cabinet doors this weekend and they came out OK for a first try. I don't have a Rail and Stile bit set (yet) so here's what I did, just to make a couple of...
38
38