Subject Author Posted Replies

Rack construction ideas????
OK, I've finally got back to the barn after about a 5-yr hiatus since last (seriously) worked on it...have a little more time this spring before farming actually begins as it's been cool this spring,...
30
30

eWoodShop - Goldberg Hall Table - First afternoon's work
Projects going out one door, and in another: Bought the stock at lunch, dimensioned the stock and cut all the mortise and tenons this afternoon. This little table is very familiar territory ... I keep...
44
44

Veneering question
I'm about to embark on my first large veneering project (queen-size headboard). My previous efforts at veneering have used hot hide glue and a veneer hammer, with good results -- but I don't think...
6
6

Bloomington, IN - 8" jointer $250
I don't know the quality of King tools, but maybe someone, here, does. It looks clean. This listing says there's a 6HP tablesaw at this sale. It's listed on Here's a pic of the Grizzly saw, page down...

Curse you, digital calipers!
So goto HF and get the dial metal fractional. its worth the $19.99 I got it on sale for. It used to be $29, and is now regularly selling for 21.99 still worht it. I might get another. Damn nice. As...
33
33

Sure sign maybe you've done too much woodworking?
(and no, it was never used to hammer nails or pointed objects ...)
4
4

RE: O/T: True Love
Enjoy Lew ----------------------------------------------------- This is why all women need a handgun. Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol. This is a story of self control and marksmanship...

So when is the finishing finished?
Life has gotten busy and my bookcase project has slowed to a crawl. But I managed to get three coats of wiping poly on two face frames this weekend. I used satin poly cut roughly in half with mineral...
23
23

Miter saw Stand
Do you think this (see link below) is a reasonable miter saw stand (Masterforce MX124),or should I insist on crafting something myself? FWIW, I collected anew Delta DW713saw, so far untested! :)I did...
44
44

quality a thing of the past?
See post in binaries.. We used to make some nice stuff here in the USA.

Happy days
Finally convinced my wife that I deserve the double garage for my shop and will soon be moving out of the single stall I now call home. This means a f ixed location for most of my machinery,...
32
32

OT: sewer costs
We recently moved from a place on septic to one on sewer. I was amazed when we got our first sewer bill. $46 a month! Is this the norm? Please post what you pay for sewer. And whether it's a flat rate...
48
48

artwork
I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound up here: basilisk
4
4

RE: Good Boat Painting Video
Posted from another boating list. Pretty good info. Might pick up a tip or two. The boat is a 35 ft Hinckley Pilot. In it's day, if you had to ask "How Much", you couldn't afford. Enjoy Lew...
5
5

What is it? Set 484
This week's set has been posted: Rob What is it?
8
8