Subject Author Posted Replies

How Quick to Make Knock Off Festool Domino!
Thank you for offering to help. However, Mapquest says it is 600 miles to Little Rock and I lack a truck. I am investigating possibilities. Bill
43
43

How many clamps?
Looks like enought to me if you use some cauls or blocks with those bar clamps.
64
64

Using fiber rush
Do you have written instructions or know the technique for squaring a recta ngle or, in your case, squaring an octagon, before proceding with the hourg lass part of the design? I highly suspect you...
6
6

Office desk upper unit coming along
I left the hole on mine, it was a lower kitchen cabinet door and at the end of the kitchen.
30
30

was: adhesive for plastic to plywood. now "table saw blade shroud"
From leftovers in the shop I cobbled together a dust shroud for my table saw. It doesn't work as well as I had anticipated but well enough to replace the acrylic with polycarbonate and "touch-up" the...

White Oak for sale in Denver/Boulder/Longmont
Woodworkers: this is an amazing buy! I'm moving out of town and can't take it with me. A total of 57 board-feet of 1" white oak boards. Most are S2S, some S4S. Aged. All but two are 8' long. Here it...
2
2

Boice and Crane Tailstock help
I have a Boice and Crane lathe 553700 bought new many years ago. Tailstock is worn out and no luck of finding one and from what I hear I am not going to. Now I am wondering if these can be rebuilt?...
26
26

applying india ink over minwax stain?
restain areas that are lighter? Or do you we just stain the whole uneven floor? What about our idea for adding some stain to first layer of poly? You would be better off, IME, concentrating on the...
20
20

Rube Goldberg Hall Table
This is a hall table I built a dozen years ago. No mortises, no tenons, no dovetails--but it has fulfilled its purpose well. The top is stained and oiled poplar, the rest is black lacquered as a nod...
8
8

What is it? Set 485
I need help with three of them this week: Rob What is it?
8
8

For all of us Luddites
À l’époque où le débat fait rage entre les prescripteurs du « tout numérique », et les irréductibles…

Kudos to Sawstop!
em $10, it is not really much to look at. I kept it around for cutting scra p stock. Just to clarify, maybe not a "crappy" blade but just a generic non-descript blade. And, yes if I recall it is a...
25
25

OT: Fix for pesky cheapo aglets
---------------------------------------------------------------- Pierogi are what is known as: Pollak soul food. Lew
66
66

OT: Electronics age
Enjoy: Larry À l’époque où le débat fait rage entre les prescripteurs du « tout numérique », et les irréductibles…

OT: Electrical Update
So I posted a thread a while back about my new circuit I installed. I originally ran 12-2 wire for a 15 amp breaker w/ 15amp GFI in a garage. The circuit was connected to a single receptacle and...
3
3