Subject Author Posted Replies

Rockler's powered Incra miter gauge
Got this in an email from my local Rockler shop: "Incra V120 miter gauge" "Heavy duty 1/3 HP induction motor with mechanical variable speed control." Not specified whether the motor drives the lock on...
1
1

lumber prices
I always thought plywood was less costly than hardwood and was surprised wh en I set out to buy both for a little project. 2x4 sheet of birch-faced 3/ 4 ply at Menard's -- $18 and change or about $3 a...
9
9

What is it? Set 495
I need some help with the fifth item in this week's set: Rob
26
26

Anyone have experience with these California Air Tools compressors
I purchased one, a 5510SE. It worked well and is super quiet until the check valve developed a leak after a few months (crack on the check valve housing). No problem, I ordered another check valve but...
24
24

lighten gel stain
I started finishing a project and am having a minor problem with get stain. The piece was sanded to 220 grit and then dyed. The dye was allowed to dry for 24 hours. I then applied a coat of gel stain....
34
34

Interesting video
Not exactly "fine" woodwoorking, but interesting none the less.
3
3

Another "Me 2" track saw, from some one we know about
Triton! And apparently Kreg Tools is now the Triton importer. For more info: http://toolskool.com/?p=7619 Follow us: @toolskool @bradstaggsdiy Kreg Tool is the exclusive US distributor for Triton...
8
8

Rockler FX router lift
So I bought the lift and discovered that the plate is a tad smaller than my existing aluminum plate. No sweat ... I'll just make a new top for my tab le and this time be super accurate in the cutout...
3
3

sketchup help
I am trying to get an accurate full size image printed in sketchup. But it keeps shrinking the image. I have never figured out how to get full size images. And how to get it to print on one page when...
16
16

Biscuit joiner problems
We have 3 dewalt units and one of them has been this way since for ever. I don't see any way to adjust it. Junk!
28
28

Saskatoon Wood '13
Here's a slideshow of some of the work at the annual Woodworker's Guild show. Nothing of mine in there this year. Next year for sure.

Rob Sekeris' wife Relay for Life
It's hard to believe it's been 5 months since I lost my sweet, amazing man after a year long valiant battle to cancer. Last year Rob walked the victor y lap at the Relay for Life as a survivor. This...
8
8

eWoodShop - Two Bathroom Refresh-2013
1
1

OK, Wooden Wrist Watches that work
2
2

Some Serious SketchUp Stuff ...
I used Sketchup to build a $350K house before most folks could spell it, but this guy takes it to a new level: With SU, I'm damned good ... this guy kicks it in the wazoo. (damned wannabe...
7
7