Subject Author Posted Replies

What kind of grease for a vice or vice-grips?
With all the "begetting" in the bible I think Adam plowed more than just the dirt.......
27
27

New Power tool line from a name you know
On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:09:24 -0500, Leon Really? I didn't hear anything, just saw a bunch of the mixed pictures that Karl posts on occasion.
28
28

Jummywood
I was curious to see how far back the archives of the wreck actually go. For some - this will just bring a smile. I finally decided to go to the archives and reminisce over the old flame wars, Mongo...
2
2

Stopping in to say Hello to some old and dear friends.
Hi Lew - been a while. Life is good! :D Keep makin' sawdust!
17
17

Brad nailing cypress
I've been making fly catchers out of (a pallet of tongue and groove) cypress and brad nailing them while the glue sets up. What I've noticed is that the brads don't necessarily go where you point...
3
3

Dremel Moto Jigsaw
I picked a Dremel Moto Jigsaw up at Arnfest 2013. It appears to work. It is very small, light duty. On owwwm org / vintagemachinery com they have a manual for a Dremel 57-2. Mine does not have the...
2
2

Drain valve: sears air compressor 16471
Does anyone have a decent setup for a water drain valve for a Sears 16471 compressor? Preferably some kind of foot pedal? Thanks, Mike
5
5

OT: email
I do not know were else to asked this question, and I am sure someone out there has done this in the past. We currently use Bellsouth as an IPS and have email with and as the email server addresses....
17
17

Bandsaw guides update
For -MIKE- and anyone else interested: Received the Carter look-alike guides and they fit my JBS 14MW nicely. It appears that the spacing between the two rollers is not adjustable, so the gap between...
31
31

Northern Virginia Carving Competition and Show
The Northern Virginia Carvers will hold their annual carving competition and show on Saturday, October 5, 2013 at the Woodcraft in Springfield. Location: Concord Shopping Center 6123 Backlick Road...

RE: Stain v dye
Some may find this of interest. Lew Expert woodworking tips, techniques, inspiration and more for woodworkers of any skill level.
3
3

Help Please, Hinge search
Earlier this year I bought some 1/2" partial wrap around hinges for 1/2" full inset doors. Now I need more and all I can find are for 3/4" doors. Any suggestions? Rob
13
13

Bending wood
Me and my big mouth: I happened to mention to my wife that a table would look good at a corner in the hallway and she suggested that one with a curved front would be just the ticket. I've always...
6
6

Now for something totally different
Well what would you expect Peta vs Bikers PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed… | From the Trenches World Report
1
1

What is it? Set 511
I need some help with 2980, 2981, and 2982 this week: Larger images: Rob What is it?
31
31